Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dearie me..time I had a word...

Uncle Urchin

As someone who was born and grown up around that area and nearby I hope that if orient ever do move out of Brisbone Road it should still be In east london or maybe Somewhere Like Woodford a lot of land over there Mr hearn can have surely.

Would you still follow the orient mick should they move to Harlow also I cant understand why Harlow Council would welcome Orient where they have the team with the name of Harlow Town which IMO has a good set up over there

I Would follow Hornchurch in what ever league we are in but it would be a shame if Orient do end up moving to harlow which is wrong IMO as harlow already have a club But tbh orients crowds would never that much bigger tbh the majority of Os fans live our side of essex or further up and I cant honestly see them Making the trip to harlow to watch orient on a satarday

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
hitchin got smashed up 5 nil last nite grin

Tell me about it.......but I was there to see it.

On the way home, I alone in the car with four others said that Darran Hay would offer his resignation.....and blow me down....

Still, Hitchin have put Karl Williams (sorry, Carl Williams) in temporary charge.

What can wrong now?

It's Carl's 'window of opportunity'........and he'd only been Hitchin's assistant manager for a few weeks.

Oh, the irony.....eh UU?

...........Especially as Darran Hay had got rid of Hornchurch reject Des Boateng only recently.

Come on UU, help a depressed Southern League team out.

Any more Hx players on offer?

Incidentally, what Hitchin Town need is a George Borg type character as manager.

I remember when he was manager of Hornchurch and was a right laugh with his 'banter' towards the Hitchin fans and his own players. But despite it all, he had a lovely smile and was obviously enjoying his time at Hitchin.

Any chance of you putting a word in UU?

:-)

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
there are general forum rules and then there are specific forum rules petrov.....moderate swearing is allowed on here by people we like and frowned upon if we don't like them...its called double standards and we are experts in that field on account of having to be to keep one step in front of the hypocrites on here....shocked ......and troll bashing is the urchins national sport...evil

personal and sexually orientated abuse of the late night UM kind is immediately deleted and multiple users cast away to the boondocks...(except me as I am allowed up to 15 user names for the purposes of marketing said forums on other boards...grin

hopefully that explains it all...if not may I refer you to section 34 through 46 of the galactical forum users guide....sub sections 4 through 13..articles 6 and 7 are most informative...yay

Fair play UU in admitting to 'double standards' on this message board.

Can't you move towards triple/quadruple/quintuple standards?

Go on, make my day!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
by their very nature forums/message boards breed double standards.....as a seasoned campaigner and through neccessity in keeping the peace I have become more proficient than most at it...grin

I appreciate your point.

As a point of general interest may I direct you in this direction:

http://messageboardfools.com/bashers.htm

OK, it's a reference to people on share message boards, but with a little lateral thinking can be applied to any message board of your choice.

Scroll down to see the points made about various grades of 'bashers'

There's a few Grade F Bashers on here, eh?

If any Urchin/Urchinette can spare the time, I suggest they read the link in its entirety.