Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dearie me..time I had a word...

Uncle Urchin

there are general forum rules and then there are specific forum rules petrov.....moderate swearing is allowed on here by people we like and frowned upon if we don't like them...its called double standards and we are experts in that field on account of having to be to keep one step in front of the hypocrites on here....shocked ......and troll bashing is the urchins national sport...evil

personal and sexually orientated abuse of the late night UM kind is immediately deleted and multiple users cast away to the boondocks...(except me as I am allowed up to 15 user names for the purposes of marketing said forums on other boards...grin

hopefully that explains it all...if not may I refer you to section 34 through 46 of the galactical forum users guide....sub sections 4 through 13..articles 6 and 7 are most informative...yay

May not be as silly as i thought.

Harlow council said they would welcome Orient with open arms.

Chairman at Harlow Town is not happy.

We can't give tickets away in Leyton.

Crowd against Southend was 3,800 of which 1,000 were Southend fans.