Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dearie me..time I had a word...

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: PoshHitchinBlade101

Oh lordy UU.

Is 'blackballed' a 'friend' of yours?

:-)

yes he is zorro...a very good one and a staunch supporter of our club over the past 30 years and I mean financial as well as time on the committee and attending home and away games....

to be honest zorro you are not actually getting anywhere here....no one is taking you on and in fact several are getting irritated by your nonsensical posts...

here's some good advice...instead of trolling around the threads why not get sensibly involved in them....a little banter...a little footie chat....a little of whatever but your constant posts belittling our fans will only serve to isolate you further...

consider my offer to be an open window of warm westerly opportunity or a north easterly closed one of shut out...grin

I don't post much but this person is really annoying me.

Let's get this right PHB. Because your friend is intelligent, then you must be intelligent by association. At best this is an ill thought out and childish argument; at worst it shows a level of insecurity in your own ability to the point where have to keep proving yourself. UU has given you an olive branch mate. If you want to talk about football then you've come to the right place. If you want to talk about whether Jean Paul Satre's theories on existentialism are correct or not etc. then f*** off to another forum. I'm sure someone of your supposed intelligence can figure that one out for yourself.

Originally Posted By: simonp
I don't post much but this person is really annoying me.
Let's get this right PHB. Because your friend is intelligent, then you must be intelligent by association. At best this is an ill thought out and childish argument; at worst it shows a level of insecurity in your own ability to the point where have to keep proving yourself. UU has given you an olive branch mate. If you want to talk about football then you've come to the right place. If you want to talk about whether Jean Paul Satre's theories on existentialism are correct or not etc. then f*** off to another forum. I'm sure someone of your supposed intelligence can figure that one out for yourself.

Hey Simon only 2 posts from you aswell, you got not a lot to say then, seems rather strange for an Urchin too be lost for words

Karl, you are talking in the past tense regards to our differences, I have moved on and forgotten them and hopefully it looks like you have aswell, now not being involved with a club leaves me to express my personal opinions. I see by your posts and threads things are hard for everyone but we must hang on to the memories and pleasure we have brought to so many. Sadly most of my time is spent on other work related things but glad my knowledge is put to good use comes in very handy.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: PoshHitchinBlade101

Oh lordy UU.

Is 'blackballed' a 'friend' of yours?

yes he is zorro...a very good one and a staunch supporter of our club over the past 30 years and I mean financial as well as time on the committee and attending home and away games....

to be honest zorro you are not actually getting anywhere here....no one is taking you on and in fact several are getting irritated by your nonsensical posts...

here's some good advice...instead of trolling around the threads why not get sensibly involved in them....a little banter...a little footie chat....a little of whatever but your constant posts belittling our fans will only serve to isolate you further...

consider my offer to be an open window of warm westerly opportunity or a north easterly closed one of shut out...grin

'Kin 'ell, HMV replies to me. :-)

I'm full of banter and football chat UU.......if you know how to interpret my posts.

However, I cut my message board teeth ten years ago on here:

http://infoex.hemscott.net/infoex.htm and if you can suffer the slings and arrows on there......a non-league footy forum is a piece of the proverbial.

Don't forget to watch 'Million Dollar Traders' on BBC2 tonight....and you might pick up a tip or two.

Alternatively, I could give you some advice for free.