Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chalfont St Peter

... and there were 11 different goalscorers!

... looks like a winnable tie in the 5th Round too - Christchurch are pretty much marooned in mid-table torpor in the Wessex Prem and FC Clacton are not much better off in the Eastern Counties Div One - which is STEP06.

- certainly looks easier than Bigg Town's draw.

Their oppos Market Drayton are currently in 2nd place with games in hand, in the Midland Alliance, with what looks like a decent record.

Would be nice to think both SSM sides could progress - I'd like to be able to catch up with them if either/both reach the semis ## but there's still some pretty big-hitters around Fylde, Whitley Bay and Lowestoft for example.

## Games @ the MadStad clash with the next two rounds - apparently we've just bought Ronnie Corbett from Coventry!

• 7 months later...

The Buckinghamshire Advertiser seems to be a really good source of information on Chalfont St Peter and their games:

http://www.buckinghamshireadvertiser.co.uk/south-buckinghamshire-sport/

Rhodes my old pal! It seems that you have changed your tune somewhat and seem to have realised what a great helper you could be for non league football if you was just nice to people!! i applaud this new way of life for you.

How is life down at manor? i do apologise for not being on as much but i have teething troubles with the old internet.

I havent spoke to Ged for a while. Whats he doing down at underhill??

ha ha, 3Praise.. welcome back but I'd read a few more of his posts!! Unfortunately a few have been removed recently so you won't see those ones...

NeutralFan - Were you responsible for deleting the Sport London e Benfica v Tokyngton Manor thread, any particular reason why it was consigned to the dustbin in the sky.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
NeutralFan - Were you responsible for deleting the Sport London e Benfica v Tokyngton Manor thread, any particular reason why it was consigned to the dustbin in the sky.

someone making racist remarks

I wasn't, I saw the complaint this morning but someone else had already acted on it.

Clippy I suggest, even if only for the good of your new club, that you think about the content of your posts and the consequences. Not just for you but the people you are associated with!!

• 3 months later...

Chalfont St Peter appear to have turned the corner now following their run of seven defeats in a row:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=62626

• 8 months later...

This, from the Non League Today website, confirms that the Premier Division Championship race is already over bar the shouting:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=68932

This, from the Non League Today website, confirms that the Premier Division Championship race is already over bar the shouting:

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=68932

Well guess thats it then, all that bloody hard work in pre season with the aim of challenging for the title and its already won in August!!! DAMN U CHALFONT AND RHODES!!! :stupid:

• 1 month later...

Well guess thats it then, all that bloody hard work in pre season with the aim of challenging for the title and its already won in August!!! DAMN U CHALFONT AND RHODES!!! :stupid:

Neutralbob - It was always going to be a one horse race though this season, I can see Chalfont St Peter doing an Arsenal in 2003/2004

• 2 months later...

Neutralbob - It was always going to be a one horse race though this season, I can see Chalfont St Peter doing an Arsenal in 2003/2004

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but this was some prediction wasn't it back in August

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but this was some prediction wasn't it back in August

So 14th September is the new August.

http://www.nonleague...=FULL&nid=68932

I stand corrected however I did say that the Premier Division Championship race was already over bar the shouting on 12 August