Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UPDATES

TonyM

Originally Posted By: Paul H
Ever played in goal fella's I expect its a big fat NO. I'm not giving that up. Slating him was a big mistake and now he's made another. Anyway back to the game.

2 seasons playing in goal in the Sunday League qualifies me to be critical Paul! Even if Pat reads all these posts, am sure he would go out to prove us all wrong otherwise he wouldnt be in goal full stop

I played for some 20 yrs in goal and when I was off form, which happens to all players from time to time, I was kept on the pitch if no one else was available or replaced when someone was. Its no use playing someone who's confidence is low or even worse for whatever reason. It affects all players on his team when they under pressure and adds to the problem unnecessarily. He should be subbed.....end of.