Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

It would be good

Originally Posted By: warefckev
Originally Posted By: TilburyFCfan
Im gona go and support concord!

good.. i would prefer them out of our league in a good way..

Its just Canvey is such a nightmare to get in and out.
Althought its nice when its sunny

Congratulations to all at Thames Road for a fine season and remarkable result tonight. Whatever happens on Saturday (which I think you'll win anyway) you've had a superb season and deserve every credit going your way.

Originally Posted By: Groynestrain
Congratulations to all at Thames Road for a fine season and remarkable result tonight. Whatever happens on Saturday (which I think you'll win anyway) you've had a superb season and deserve every credit going your way.

Ditto...well done all.

Ecspecially Smutty, Sixy and Big D

Well done Concord, a good win last night. Not a lot between the two sides, though you marked Tuohy out of the match which was an important factor. Went to get a drink when Danny scored, heard it was a cracker. Second half was a bit backs to the wall, but you did what you had to do and I can't remember Dale having to make a full blooded save. Referee was poor, and did not allow the game to flow at any point. Not a classic, but these matches rarely are, and all the matters is the result. I'd be lying if I said I want you to win on Saturday, but in the interests of sportsmanship I will wish you good luck!