Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southern Comb Cup result

Semi Final

Cove 3-2 Sandhurst

Cove won and the score line should have been by more. Sandhurst scored a last minute goal to make the score look closer. In truth it was one way traffic.

Johnno scored a great goal after 30 seconds of the start of the match. A leaping salmon like bullet header into the far corner of the net.

A certain Krooner will i'm sure vouch for my goal as he was the centre man in black tonight.

He had a decent game although i'm not sure how the 3 of them missed the Sandhursts No 5 boot to the head of Coves Alex Jeffers while he was on the floor. Everyone else saw it. Alex got booked for his reaction to being kicked in the head. Nothing for the No 5.

IF YOU HAD GOT THAT DECISION RIGHT KROONS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ORANGE SQUASH, NOT AN ORANGE JUICE!

drinkies wink

Cove in the final due to be played on Saturday 9th May against either Bedfont or Chessington and Hook.

yer one sided match and should have won by more, bit dissapointed with Sandhurst and have to agree with BGF lads comments from when they played them,Kroons had a good game but I have given him my watch as his seemed to have stopped ha ha,not sure why he didn't send the 5 off maybe he was unsighted the lad was skinned allnight by Alex and in the end he kicked him in the head whilst he was on the ground.

The black refs kit is rather slimming aswell wouldnt you say Duncs?

Dont know where everyone gets this Fat Kent Krooner stuff from!!

What about the header Duncs? Jamie Horton like!!!

Jamie had a head like a sherriffs badge JJ,why did Kroons come out for his warm up in a Sandhurst top,when Kroons was a younger old kent he was the fattest person in Surrey, he was so fat that when we rolled him down the hill at Frimley green he absolutely smashed the frimley clubhouse and dugouts,poor feckers have never recovered

Fair play to Johnno, Duncs and everyone else at Cove, the best team won last night....good luck in the final.

Now realise who Krooner is and thought he had a decent game to be fair. Should have disallowed the first goal though as surely Johnno must have been sitting on our defender's shoulders to be able to score a header like that!

Play down the flanks and its nice play down the middle and you will get the bobbles!

Kroons! thought you were decent apart from making me carry the physio bags across the pitch!! bit lazy on your part!!:0)