Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bethnal Green United

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well obviously the palatial Mile End Stadium which will arguably be by far the best ground in the Essex Senior League bar none

You're not wrong there, BAR NONE, i.e. No bar!!!

Well obviously the palatial Mile End Stadium which will arguably be by far the best ground in the Essex Senior League bar none

Spectating there (and the TMS) is like watching different coloured tombstones moving around in an open air mauseleum!

Great places for fresh air though and I don't mean atmosphere!

Golden Boots - I'll ignore the second part of your post and concentrate on the first element as I couldn't agree with you more. The Essex Senior League wouldn't have actually been my first choice for Bethnal Green United next season for reasons I have stated previously. There are some Club's who just go through the motions and are simply content to make up the numbers however from a travelling prospective I don't think there is anywhere else for Bethnal Green to go and they are more than capable of moving up to Step 5 with the players GAFFA1 is able to attract to the Club just by picking up the phone.

Golden Boots - I'll ignore the second part of your post and concentrate on the first element as I couldn't agree with you more. The Essex Senior League wouldn't have actually been my first choice for Bethnal Green United next season for reasons I have stated previously. There are some Club's who just go through the motions and are simply content to make up the numbers however from a travelling prospective I don't think there is anywhere else for Bethnal Green to go and they are more than capable of moving up to Step 5 with the players GAFFA1 is able to attract to the Club just by picking up the phone.

Is GAFFA1 better than the Mauritius manager who I thought you said was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
You seem confused as to who you now think is the best!!!!!!!

With your history in picking out great teams I would suggest Bethnal Green will finish around where MS & P finished this year.

What does he do once he has picked up the phone?

Except he needs Martin Ash to dial the number for him, as according to Rhodesy, he can't do it on his own... Which we all know to be a load of old cojones.

I think BGU will be a much stronger addition to the ESL than Mauritius Sports or Beaumont Athletic. They will be looking to emulate Takeley, who have set the standard for clubs making the step up.

Also, as I'm from Bethnal Green, I wish them well.

I'll give you that. I went to school by Teesdale Street, it was St Bernard's RC School for Boys (Annex). The main school was in Wood Close, the same school Ronnie and Reggie went to!!!

Explains a lot. smile

Re Rita, you didn't miss anything. grin Though she did give me extra mash at Kelly's Pie & Mash shop.

Originally Posted By: Lightweight

What does he do once he has picked up the phone?

Sticks it up rhodes [****!!****]??