Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bethnal Green United

ah you mean the internet based club known as SAFC.....nowt to do with me mate...just friends of mine...

I am retired from all football apart from ensuring that all football is zody proof....mind you they are very liberal in their thinking at SAFC so they might let you join....then you can really find out whats going on instead of making a clunt of yourself on here trying to pretend that you know....grin

have you asked Ian to ban you again yet or are you saving that till bank holiday weekend...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Lightweight
I don't care personally. I just loving having a row.

lol...you trouble maker you....grin rhodsey won't row with you tho'...but he will drive you fckn mad....

GM's...double up the shifts....evil

You know me Unc I can be quite an irritating feker myself!

I look forward to dipping him in the Thames at the soiree. Coup and I are going to grab an ankle each!!!!

Only joking Rhodester!! grin

Originally Posted By: Hookey
I look forward to dipping him in the Thames at the soiree. Coup and I are going to grab an ankle each!!!!

Only joking Rhodester!! grin

lol...cliffs alright as it goes and funny as fck if you listen to him instead of assuming he's what forum numpties think he is....a word of warning also...he can turn a good driving licence into a bad one ...a crap credit rating into a AAA one and erase your whole life from the records..

beware the rhodester...grin

There is definitely something Richardesque about him.

He is indeed a puppetmaster, the way he can pull certain forum members' strings! smile