Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bethnal Green United

Coup - I'll have a thing or two to say to your face about that post in July when we meet at the Forum drinks soiree and I may well have GAFFA1 in tow. Bethnal Green United are an excellent footballing side, probably the best I have seen in non league football this season other than maybe Royston Town.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lightweight - Is it really necessary to post comments like that and the same goes for others on here such as Jenko. GAFFA1 is clearly a Coach who is going places in the game, he's still only a young guy who is learning his trade but his achievement this season in winning the Middlesex County League Premier Division Championship, following a poor start, as well as the Senior Open Cup last Saturday, has to rate as a major achievement.

Well yes it is necessary, as you always seem to slavishly worship people on hear half of us have never heard of. You talk about a step 7 manager who has done well in his league, then deride everybody in a league 2 steps up saying that he is going to walk all over them, ( just like the mauritius manager did ) that he is the best thing since sliced bread who hopes to play in a league full of teams of lackluster no hopers! If he is that good why would he or his team want to play in such a league?

No you are impertinent and obviously have mental health issues. So for that reason I will now ignore your posts and hold of from the personal abuse.

You spazzy kent!. I lied!

Cider - So have you watched Bethnal Green United play this season, going by your comment you haven't as they are a superb footballing side, okay maybe not the 'total football' of the Dutch in 1974 and 1978 but certainly along those lines and shooting from long range.

Originally Posted By: Lightweight

Well yes it is necessary, as you always seem to slavishly worship people on hear half of us have never heard of. You talk about a step 7 manager who has done well in his league, then deride everybody in a league 2 steps up saying that he is going to walk all over them, (just like the mauritius manager did) that he is the best thing since sliced bread who hopes to play in a league full of teams of lackluster no hopers!

Lightweight - Firstly I'm sure everybody on this Forum has heard of GAFFA1 and his exploits this season, he has worked a miracle at Bethnal Green United who were by no means favourites to win the Middlesex League from the outset. I haven't derided everyone in the Essex Senior League and Bethnal Green won't walk all over teams next season, I said they would probably finish around mid table.

Well everything but that, if you don't even know who he is and hadn't heard of him as you claim then how can you judge, I guarantee you will raise your eyebrows next season.

Originally Posted By: Hookey
I thought you said their success was all down to the coaching prowess of Martin Ash?

To be honest it's not all down to coaching, Gaffa1 is a really nice fella but with hand on heart i hope he would admit that he's been fortunate enough to know a lot of good players who have received excellent grass roots coaching at major clubs along with players from higher divisions then put them together in a side and with a bit of bonding managed to produce a team capable of upsetting others along the way.

So once again its not what you know, its who you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Triggs. Gaffa1 was a deluded player thinking he was good, but as a manager he is a bit more down to earth. I hope he does well because he's a lovely guy, even if he does talk s**t but I reckon they'll finish bottom half.

Coup - I'll have a thing or two to say to your face about that post in July when we meet at the Forum drinks soiree and I may well have GAFFA1 in tow. Bethnal Green United are an excellent footballing side, probably the best I have seen in non league football this season other than maybe Royston Town.

I fvcking hope not... I want to enjoy myself on said evening and not be bored to fvcking death by some kent waffling on about sh!t two-bob footballers .. drinkies

Well everything but that, if you don't even know who he is and hadn't heard of him as you claim then how can you judge, I guarantee you will raise your eyebrows next season.

Is that because rhoadesy is gonna be standin behind you at games (GOOSE) excited