Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DFC - Last match !

Orf up the jolly old hill in a minute to the Farleigh's Rusks ground for Dorkings finale of 2008/2009.

NOT holding my breath !

OFFICIAL MATCH REPORT.

"Dorking won their final league game of the season with another comfortable 3-0 win over Farleigh Rovers, moving to third spot in the Combined Counties Division 1, above Mole Valley SCR on goal difference, but two goals short of matching second spot Hanworth Villa on points and goal difference, and moving into second spot, with only one point separating Chicks from Staines Lammas in top spot in an amazingly close end of the season.

With the top four now having finished their fixtures, Dorking will need to see if Worcester Park in 5th spot and Knaphill in 6th spot slip up in their two remaining games of the season, both Worcester Park and Knaphill sitting four points behind Chicks with a possible six points on offer. Such is the closeness of the finish that both Park and Knaphill could either win the championship or finish in 6th spot, but Dorking need both sides to slip up if they are to remain in the last promotion spot.

Such is the tight nature of the top of the division that even the goal difference between the sides is too close to call, Worcester Park

Yes indeed, young Kroons.

This was discussed at Farleighs Rusks at length during the match.

Concensus was - HIGHLY UNLIKELY !

Some of us decided that another possibility would be that clubs that pushed to get into top three, knowing full well they couldn't be promoted at the end of the season because of gradings, should be fined heavily !

bolt

Dorking are prob the best side we've faced this season. Unfortunatley i think your discipline ( especially at the start of the season) will be your downfall this season. Am utterly amazed that WP are where they are but fair play to them. As for us the sooner the season finished the better.

I've a feeling Sheerwater will the chasing sides a favour on Wed night.

NLN.

I fully accept your comment about discipline. Unfortunately, sometimes you don't find out about the darker side of players you have signed until it is too late.

I happened to witness a vicious attack on a Bookham player on the field of play last Saturday, and later learnt that the attacking player in question had only played for his side twice and that was his second red card !!!!

I can assure you that DFC dealt very swiftly with the problems that you are obviously referring too, and I can also assure you that any such similar problem that rears its head in the future will be dealt with just as swiftly as before.

'Nuff Said ?