Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bookham 4 v 4 Camberley Town

A game that had the initial feeling of no-one wanting to be there ended up as a thriller. 1-0 Cambo after, shall we say, a misjudgement from a certain McQueen. He redeemed himself with a goal that put Bookham 2-1 up before Cambo levelled before the break. 3-2 to Cambo then 4-3 to Bookham and finally 4-4 with Cambo hitting the post in the final seconds. Cambo probably shaded it and the big lad in goal made 4/5 great saves in the Bookham goal but defeat would have been harsh on Bookham. Good to see Teffers and LM again and a nice end to the season. So we move from football season to rumour season and believe you me there were some flying around last night smile

Great banter from the side Kroons and as discussed you were never going to get a bite out of me wink. Cheers for the mention on the goal although you could've given it a bit more credit, I'm sure Teffs' write up will smile

Was nice to see a somewhat streamline Krooner last night and heard a "rumour" he refused a burger on several occasions (for BJR's benefit). bolt

Fully agree with the above Kroons you not so fat kent wink apart from leading 4-3 thought we should have hung on for the 3 points but a fair result and very entertaining end of season game.

Good to see you too mate and also met KPNut

Yes plenty of rumours last night and most started by you Kroons giggle

Told you all that Kroons wasnt as fatty as you all made out!

Now share those rumours you fat kent!!

Had my hair cut yesterday and was told by the barber (whose uncle is majorly involved at Camberley) that Bedfont Green are considering not going up to step 4!!

No - He's starting a new rumour !

I'll 'ave a word with me mates at W & E !

You Don't think that is true do you JJ. We would not waste 4 yrs of hard work in this league. You must be losing your mind as you had a haircut. not strength.

think the reasoning behind the statement was that Bedfont Green think it would financially cripple them if they went up.

I cant see how it would, unless they are finding it difficult to come up with the rent money and next years wages!!

Just have to watch this space JJ, We will see how things go, as you say , it will be difficult , what with the credit crunch.But that is for other teams as well finding it hard , we will find out next season.

JJ A lot of what you have said is pretty much near the mark...There will be an article in the non league paper this Sunday..

See you all next season.....

I would post this on the 'Rumours' thread, but it's, (allegedly), not a rumour.

A member of the Surrey F.A. reckons three or four 'Surrey' Clubs will have to fold in the coming season for financial reasons.

At least we had a good season...even though its probably our last at senior level..