Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Time

If money has anything to do with it - the title will probably go to Chertski

Expect Cambo, Cove and North Greenford to be there or there abouts.

Dark Horses - Croydon (good side when we played them in the Vase last season) and Badshot Lea (another team not short of a few bob or two)

Going down - Chessington, Guildford City and possibly Dorking.

Division 1 - Lammas to win it, Knaphill, Mole Valley, Hartley Wintney and Cobham to fight it out for the other promotion spots. Bedfont Sports to finish top 10 - Chobham bottom again

Div 1 darkhorses - Eversley

KPNut

I'm not going to comment too much, other than to say, DFC have retained all, (I think)) players and staff, plus, we have made additions to the coaching/training staff !

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we ?

Summer League ?

I can predict that 20,000 Leagues under the sea is quite deep !

bolt

CHAMPIONS: CAMBERLEY

RUNNERS UP: COVE

DARK HORSES UP THERE: WEMBLEY AND CROYDON

RELEGATED: C&H... RPV... DORKING

I AM SO SUPRISED KNOWONES PUT RPV TO GO DOWN I THINK THEY WILL BE DOWN THERE, LAST SEASON WAS A ONE OFF FOR THEM!

WimbO2, Think RPV will still have a good chance this year, remember they are still teaming up with Kingstonians so really they will be K's ressie side, also RPV will not be running an under 18's side this season K's will be playing thier under 18's there instead.

A senior teams reserves would never be good enough unless it was a higher standard than Conference as the team is never settled.

Thats also true.

Cambo will win it but i wont be suprised if RPV are in top 6 this year as Ks got promoted and better players wil be down at RPV coming back from injury or just getting games.

Will be interesting....

That is good , the league will be very interesting this year.

That surprise me GP, You like another team in the ccl. you going soft as you have gone up a league. Not like you. haha

I cannot believe that H Villa will go down, great little club, and I do not mean to be derogatory by using the word little.Fantastic people down there,our team played there a couple of years ago and two of us(officials of the opposition) ended up leaving at waaayy gone ten thirty.Fancy them for a mid to top half finish in the league.

About time Camberley did the job,good club,time to return to the level of football they should be playing at.Chessington to struggle, which is a shame cos I played down there in the first team as a seventeen year old about a hundred years ago.Colliers Wood to go down not because I think they will, more because it is a hole and they escaped relegation a few years ago while Horley went down on ground grading,yeah way to go CCL,t"#ssers!

Charlie . Thanks for the comment on H Villa , we will see u in a couple of weeks at your place.How are things there , Have you has any new signings . I think it will be between Cambo, Chertski, and Bedfont this year., But we will have to see. See you in a couple of weeks.

I resent that comment Butts, I like pretty much all the teams in the CCL and look forward to seeing many of the friends the club and I have made along the way. My point was (which you missed of course) that RPV management seem to know their stuff which gives them a chance.

Now now gents, lets not turn this into a FIGHT, I agree with you GP, good guys at RPV but WIMB02 I hope K,s and RPV do well next year but it will depend on K,s first team budget (It is a massive step into the Prem) as to how many players go into the team at RPV and I would imagine some of those would be first team squad so will also be on money, therefore alas if they do well they will possibly be a team also on money.

Originally Posted By: Non League Nigel
would it be fair to say chertsey would go up if they had an experienced man at the helm.Someone used to this level?

Spot on, the only man who cannot see it is the man himself, I still however feel they will be there or there abouts. It is like when you buy your first racing car set, people better than you want a go but you are reluctent to let go of the controller.