Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL PREM

Weeble

I am missing the banter on here as the bsb is not a touch on this forum so I am afraid you will have to put up with me for another year...does this mean involvement in a ccl prem club????? u will have to ask Kroons........

Wanted to be there but have to pay for the holiday I have just had and a weddind in Ireland in 3 weeks mate but I WILL BE DOWN to watch a few games ...has he gone ????

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Yes he's gone Weebs, was told yesterday to Chertsey Town (which is old news) after stuttering to sign on.

Its new news to me mate I have been away for 2 weeks.......

Don't keep getting personal on here with Weebs Kroons, starting to sound like you have a vendetta or something wink

Hi Nut - we start this Saturday with a hard opener v Mangotsfield Utd, we're coming up from step 5 they're coming down from 3 so should be interesting.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
AS long as it is banter Weebs and not dull boring personal vendetta I am up for it wink

I love reaction Kroons...Also I have no vendetta against anyone on this forum ( except GP as he keeps the sun off me with that dark cloud he carries around with him ).

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Don't keep getting personal on here with Weebs Kroons, starting to sound like you have a vendetta or something wink

Hi Nut - we start this Saturday with a hard opener v Mangotsfield Utd, we're coming up from step 5 they're coming down from 3 so should be interesting.

Isn't that sort of Italian ice-cream cone, Weebs ?

"Just One Vendetta - Give It To Me !!"

bolt