Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHTS GAMES 11.8.09

NICE GUY

SO WHAT DO WE ALL THINK TONIGHTS RESULTS WILL BE ?

KROONER YOU GOING TO MOLESEY TONIGHT? I COULDN'T BELIEVE MOLESEY RESULT SATURDAY AT SANDHURST AFTER WATCHING THEM WIN THE DAVE WILSON TROPHY AGAINST RYMA'S LEATHERHEAD, THEY MUST HAVE HAD A BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE ?

No-one going to mention Bookham's game ?

Unfortunately, I can't get down to Meadowbank for it.

Originally Posted By: wimb02
After seeing Molesey pre-season and watching camberley on saturday i honestly think molesey have a very good chance tonight. RPV could have won if they had taken all there chances.

WELL WIMBO AND MIGHTY MOLE I'LL BE THERE TO SEE MOLESEY TAKE ON CAMBERLEY. BOTH GAMES LAST SEASON WERE 3-3 SO THERE COULD BE SOME GOALS. WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW BOTH TEAMS GET ON COULD BE INTERESTING

As we dont have a game tonight and Hartley are playing both teams in the near future so going down to have a look at Knaphill vs Frimley Green first, then off to see my old clubs battle it out! Cove vs Ash!

Thinking 2 - 1 to Cove! Johnno to get both smile

Wimb02 I was at the Cambo RPV game on Sat.and thought RPV were lucky to just lose 3-1 with all 11 players on at the finish. After the horror tackle in the first half and the poleaxing of the centre back in the second. The referee was almost certainly out of his depth at this level, however RPV look a decent side and will cause a few upsets this season