Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weds Results

Final Score Croydon 2 Chessington & Hook United 3

Wet night. Less than good performance.

I will refrain from speaking openly about the referee for obvious reasons when you see below.

Team:

Chris Arnold, Jim Beauchamp, Steve McNamara, Richard White, Rob Bartley, Sam Groombridge, Dan Westerman, Tim Murdoch, Jamie Marriott (Jamie Lawrence 68 min), Grant Cunningham, Aaron Adgeman.

Sub (Not Used):

Rhod Davis, Leon Wallace, Tyrone Roberts, Craig Clarke (GK)

Goal scorers:

Grant Cunningham 33 mins.

Aaron Adgeman 88 min.

Sent Off:

Tim Murdoch 64 min (2x yellow)

Dan Westerman 82 min (2x Yellow)

Bookings:

Marriott 9 min.

Cunningham 52 min.

Adgeman 58 min.

Chessington booking ...... one !

Dorking can feel hard done by, thoght they was the better team throughout the game had so many chances just couldnt finish.

Even missed an open goal.

good luck to dorking this year they will be a hard team to beat so a great result for RPV.

Feltham 2 Hartley Wintney 2.

We should have been 3 up at half time but only had the one goal to show for it despite easily being the better side but HW took the lead courtesy of a strange refereeing decision (penalty) and our keeper spilling one to leave a tap in. Equaliser from our full back from a free kick and then HW had a good chance to nick a late winner but somehow missed.

Will leave it to Brunty to confirm we should have been out of sight.

BTW Brunty - which one were you?

Both teams played decent football though and I think HW will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

We were off the pace tonight big time. A massive change from last saturday where we gave Epsom a run for their money in the first half. Sandhurst looked pretty strong, but I just hope we don't have to keep using that excuse...

There are a few players still getting back to match fitness, and let's not forget we are going to need some time to gel. The test is whether we can find some form for the big match on at the weekend.

The worst part of tonight was not conceding four goals, but was in fact in the kebab shop in Southampton on my way home - the bloke confused "just a bit of ketchup" for 'loads of garlic mayo. yeah the horrible, smelly stuff... just chuck it on, yeah... all over them...'

yuuuurghk

Sandhurst were strong from start to finish and Guildford only troubled our goal towards the end when we were already 4-0 up.

Guildford had a player sent off for stamping on our CB who retaliated with a kick out and was dismissed as well.

4th goal was the best with a well taken volley from the corner of the box.

Roll on Erith and Belvedere

Feltham 2 Hartley 2

Wacko are you a player supporter?

Yeah you could have scored a couple in the first half but we dominated the last hour of the game and the second half was can you stop us from scoring, Our defence had a stroll second half and we should have won comfortably. Ref completley bottled a decision at 2 2 when i was brought down in the box with a few minutes to go, im about to shoot in the six yard box and i dived apparently. I was already on a booking but didnt get another yellow. Disgracful decision, everyone in the ground including the refs assesor in the stands thought it was a stonewall pen apart from the ref who was 10 yards away! The only way they would score was from a set piece and thats what happened a good free kick headed in at the far post and that was there only chance of the second half We threw everything at them but fair play to them they held on for a point!

Feltham were beter than expected and will be difficult to beat if they get their noses in front!

On another note Bedfont pitch is terrible grass in the center circle is up to your ankles and there is holes all over the place.

Wacko was the left mid/ no 10 captain!

Hi mate.

I wouldn't go so far as too say you should have won it, our centre forward scored one first half, missed another one he should have scored as well as our left back missing with that header back stick and our centre half blazing over from the corner. 3-0 would have been about right at the break as our keeper only had some long range, comfortable shots to deal with.

Second half you had more control definitely but didn't really create too much to be honest. Keeper gifted you the second and the pen you did get - WTF !!!!!! especially after our manager got brought down in the box at the other end.

Saying that I thought he did bottle the pen you're on about and when he blew the whistle I was like oh FFS and then if he thought you were simulating you should have been booked? - inconsistancy - how annoying eh?

To be honest I expected your boys to be a little bit better and to beat us as we have quite a few players out at the moment through injury, suspension, illness and some muppets booking holiday during football season.

Still you will be there or there abouts come May smile

ps I am a player (goalkeeper) but carrying an injury so was rested for the FA Cup game on Saturday.