Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match action

TRS

• 2 weeks later...

.... and with DFC's Monday game off due to Horleys cup replay, it gave us a chance to spy a little bit ahead of next Tuesday evening !

Originally Posted By: TRS
Bookham v Guildford City.

Annoyingly I missed the incident that lead to the penalty embarrassed

TRS HAVE YOU DECIDED WHAT GAME THIS WEEKEND WE EXPECT NEXT ON TRS/tv ?

IM WATCHING MOLESEY AND CHERTSEY ALONG WITH ELF MOLE I ASSUME WILL YOU BE THERE AS WELL ?

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
We should have scored 10. Nice video TRS.

YES, WELL DONE TRS THE VIDEO WAS GREAT AND FROM THE CLIPS, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THEY DIDN'T LOOK THAT GOOD JOHNNO ? I REALLY FELT SORRY FOR THEIR 'KEEPER WHO DIDN'T APPEAR TO HAVE ALOT OF PROTECTION IN FRONT OF HIM, UNDERSTAND HE WALKED OFF WITH A BAD BACK AFTER THE GAME ! WELL DONE COVE

WHAT GAME/S YOU DOING NEXT WEEK TRS ?

Thanks johnno & NICE GUY.

To be fair Newhaven play in Sussex Div 3 (same as Dorking Wanderers), so I guess not surprising the gap in class. Conceding straight from the kick-off didn't help them either, although i'm still not sure about that 'foul' on the edge of the box. Very Torres! wink

Should be at Dorking on Tuesday NG, but at Wimbledon v Cambridge Saturday (without camera!) so a day off!

And I bet you didn't even pop into the Newhaven Conservative Club to say 'hallo' to all my mates there.

Yes - It is a strange ground, though pleasant surroundings.

I know that when Dkg Wanderers played there a season or two ago, there were masses of red cards.

Makes yer wonder, dunnit ?

See you tomorrow, TRS !

Originally Posted By: Weeble
Johnno stop diving.....

That is the 2nd time in 2 games my legs have just given in!!

Against Badshot Lea i had sprinted 30yds with the ball at my feet. It was 4 on 2. I had 4 options to pass the ball and ended up tripping on the ball and fell in a heap as if i'd been snipered from a tree. I then held my ankle as if i was injured to make it not look as embarrasing.

It'll be the age thingy.....

I may look 18 but i am actually 32.