Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is it true.....

Mr Tesco

I think and I am sure Aupostie can confirm this that he had a small falling out with some of the committee at Ash. All seems to be put behind them and I most people I know are glad he is back. Not sure Jake F is though he looked well miserable on Monday and didnt utter a word all game smile

He didnt fall out with the committee but got downhearted when referee ( about 2 season's ago) told him to be quiet or he will be ejected from the ground or the game abandoned, at this point after some long hard thinking he didnt want to get the club into trouble as he loves the club. So he took a year off to let things calm down. Cameback sometime last season but wasn't as loud as he is now but he's back now & we at ASH UNITED are so glad to have him back. Long Live our number one supporter & hope the entertainment continues. Ash Ash Ash United

Bloody hell Postie , you are beginning to sound like him too. well to be honest , every club has one , when i was at Maldev Vale , yes Malden Vale we had 2 of them follow us all over the place , but they were a credit to the club, always there to help if ask, Glad to see him back .

See you later in the season .

Originally Posted By: aupostie
got downhearted when referee ( about 2 season's ago) told him to be quiet or he will be ejected from the ground or the game abandoned

What sort of referee can abandon a game because of his chanting !!!! When i've seen him it's not racists or anything like that, just good honest supporting !!!!!

I'm glad he's back.......a legend !!!!!

He would certainly never discriminate but would give you a hard time if you were fat, bald ginger or slightly abnormal. When i used to play for Ash i used to think......... i'm glad i'm not playing against Ash with that abuse going on!!!! It was all harmless though as long as you've got a sense of humour!!

The abuse he gave me when we beat Ash 2-1 in August this year was "Johnno can only run - thats all he ever does"

TRUE!!!!

That's banter from the terraces Johnno, just at this level it does not happen that often.

Yes bet you where glad you weren't a target as you would give him plenty of ammo

'good things come in small packages'

or so my mum always reminded me when i came home from school in tears after being teased and bullied about being so small!

Now towering at around 6ft 2" i dont worry about it so much!