Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd Sept

I was at the Cove - Molesey game...

Even though the players are giving 100% it isn't enough because of poor tactics and formations used by the management.

And I don't know if you saw the dressing down the players got at the end but it was embarrasing to see it from a Molesey point of view

Bedfont 6 1 Hartley

Strange game really, we were missing 6 or 7 first team regulars we dominated the first 15 mins and they scored with their first attack then a free header from a free kick and a good shot on the turn from the bedfont striker all of a sudden we were 3 down and we were probably the better side. We got a goal back but more mistakes cost us dearly and Bedfont scored from every attack they made. Scoreline flatters them a bit but they deserved the win.

Was good expierence for some of the young players who played last night.

Note on the bedfont striker number 9 "RICO" he was the difference between the sides big, strong, good touch and quick our defence couldnt handle him and im sure he will cause alot more teams problems.

LEAGUE CUP ROUND 2

HANWORTH VILLA 0 HORLEY TOWN 1

Danny Guscott goal in the first half gave us the victory but injury to our keeper before half time meant it was back to the walls stuff in the second half. Enjoyed my first visit to the Ground.

Dorking FC 5 - Farleigh Rovers 2.

Scorers:-

Phil Page. 22 Minutes.

Junior Giymah. 37 Minutes.

Junior Giymah. 40 Minutes.

Shola Yayatu Oluko 90 Minutes.

More to follow.

Bedfont 6 1 Hartley

Strange game really, we were missing 6 or 7 first team regulars we dominated the first 15 mins and they scored with their first attack then a free header from a free kick and a good shot on the turn from the bedfont striker all of a sudden we were 3 down and we were probably the better side. We got a goal back but more mistakes cost us dearly and Bedfont scored from every attack they made. Scoreline flatters them a bit but they deserved the win.

Was good expierence for some of the young players who played last night.

Note on the bedfont striker number 9 "RICO" he was the difference between the sides big, strong, good touch and quick our defence couldnt handle him and im sure he will cause alot more teams problems.

Dont agree with that! Think we dominated you from start to finish and you goal came from a misplaced pass from our striker. Apart from that you never really threatened!

Dont remember me saying we threatened.......... but we had more of the ball than you, your centre half pumped balls up to your strikers thats it.

You scored against the run of play for the first goal with your first shot.....correct me if im wrong.... and then a header and shocking defending from us letting your striker turn and shoot in the box. We gave you 3 goals and then again in the second half. Like i said nealy every time you attack you scored.

If you didnt have your number 9 you wouldnt have been half as effective he created everything for you.

6-1 was flattering !! even against mostly our reserves!

Just hope your number 9 stays fit!!

Thought their number 10 was the best i'd seen at that level for a long time.

Brunty we did have a good opening start to the game and even at 3-1 I thought the next goal would be interesting however every time we made a mistake they scored.

I thought some of their football was a joy to watch, ask any of our fans...they didn't come away disappointed at loosing 6-1 as they were a quality side and they played decent football.

They had loads more chances and to be honest I thought we were lucky to come away with a 6-1 defeat.

The pace of their strikers and the fact that 3 of our back 4 had been out for..1. 8 weeks, 2.. 5 weeks and 3...3 weeks showed and proved telling.

The 10 was Mark Nicolls former Chelsea player!

yes they were a good side and i think they will do well this year

All im saying is that with a very changed team matched them but for their strikers were clinical and we gifted them too many chances.

From a playing point of view first half we did well and untill the 4th goal went in i still felt there was something in the game for us. i was quite enjoying playing against the 10 as i felt comfortable in the first half shame he switched sides to get more joy second half :)

Dorking FC 5 - Farleigh Rovers 2.

Scorers:-

Phil Page. 22 Minutes.

Junior Giymah. 37 Minutes.

Junior Giymah. 40 Minutes.

Shola Yayatu Oluko 90 Minutes.

More to follow.

Dorking surged past Ccl league 1 Farleigh Rovers in the Ccl league cup on Tuesday evening, three goals in the final 15 minutes of the first half in effect settling the tie.

Farleigh had come into the game in great form, sitting in third spot in Ccl Division 1, but Dorking proved too strong for the side that had done Chicks a big favour at the end of last season by Farleigh unexpectedly beating Dorking's promotion rivals Knaphill to secure Dorkings elevation to the Ccl Premier Division

Dorking manager Tony Webb made 8 changes from the side that had played at Lancing, including keeper Dan Coote, Alex Hill, Jesse Davis and Joe Loyza, giving keeper Chris Davies his debut in goal, while midfielder Jamie Buckley and winger Ryan Augustine made their full debuts.

Phil Page led the way by scoring on the half hour, with strike partner Junior Gyimah, back in the side following suspension, notching a quick brace before half time to give Dorking a 3-0 lead at the interval.

Farleigh pulled a goal back immediately after the half time had ended as they started the second half well, , but Page scored his second of the game after 63 minutes to make it 4-1 and end the contest. Although Farleigh reduced the arrears on 83 mins, Shola Yayatu scored his first for the club just before the final whistle to give Chicks an convincing win

Dorking play Croydon away in the league on Saturday.

1. Chris Davies

2. Paul West

3. John Gladwin

4. Paul Guy

5. Roy Newman

6. Jamie Buckley

7. Dan Clayton

8. Dan Lawrence

9. Phil Page

10. Junior Gymiah

11. Ryan Augustine

12. Dean Guy