Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

He's Back

Ello boyezzz, the Guvnor is back and the revolution is underway, boring on here without all them BADFONT boys isnt it lads, gone are the days of them 57 pages of that ref was crap the linesman was useless hey JOHNNO :dance (2): Well the entertainment is back lets get this COMBINED COUNTIES rocking again.

Dont worry Guv...I've taken the position of biggest moaner about the officials. The Badfont boys havent said a word!!

Nice to hear you're back.

Who you playing (kicking, fouling, tugging, elbowing, stamping) for now??

Yes TEFs been playing with HANWELL in the spartan PREM but only getting 15 and 20 here so thought id go FELTHAM and get 90, good things could be happening here so just have to watch this sapce,as for Mick last i heard he was at HILLINGDON BORO in the spartan, how have your boys started? were still in the league cup so if your in it we might meet...........hopefully not at your ground...lol

Yes TEFs been playing with HANWELL in the spartan PREM but only getting 15 and 20 here so thought id go FELTHAM and get 90, good things could be happening here so just have to watch this sapce,as for Mick last i heard he was at HILLINGDON BORO in the spartan, how have your boys started? were still in the league cup so if your in it we might meet...........hopefully not at your ground...lol

Not been the greatest of starts, a lot of injuries ect ect but beat Cove last Saturday week which pleased Johnno :cheesy (2): We have Chertski in the league cup tomorrow, will be tough but you never know :shocked2:

Johnno i think the new BADFONT boys are abit more clued up to be getting involved in all this banter..lol

At Feltham hey? Hmmm I trying to work out who you are now..........

Haha now I'm puzzled. Either a new signing or a loan player

I figured it out so it's all good! He played well tonight

Check the physio's room at training I'm sure you'll find him in there Watty :dance (2):

Teffers come on son, suffer abit from the hammies but at the mo all is working in good order....lol

:Kick_Can_emoticon:

ohh and cramp :)

Is that how it's spelt, Guv 1 ?

I thought it was spelt CRABS !

:bolt: