Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 10th October

Molesey won 6-0 today and North Greenford won 4-0... Whats the bet that the game on Tuesday will end 0-0!!!

I very pleased about the win, but there is a nasty rumour floating about Molesey at the moment saying one of our top players may be leaving...

badsot lea beat ash 6-0 the game before and lost 4-0... so im guessin the same result for the moles!!!

Molesey6-Bookham0

HI TEFLON, SEE YOU LOST 6-0 TO MOLESEY WHAT WENT WRONG?

Hi NG,

Did not make the game yesterday (family stuff) but heard it was a poor perfomance all round by Bookham, having a tough time with too many injuries (but then who does'nt) and from what I saw Tuesday plenty of new players taking a time to settle in, good battling perfomances recently against Redhill, Cove and Chertsey but as Johnno said may be the luck ran out.

About to have a look at the Molesey vid so might comment further afterwards.

Hanworth Villa 2 - Dorking FC 3

Dorking secured their first league win of the season at Hanworth Villa on Saturday, a frantic last 10 minutes perhaps masking a dominant overall display by Chicks.

The win takes Dorking off the foot of the table and out of the relegation zone, with Tony Webb’s men having been beaten now only once in the league in the last 6 games, and that was to table topping Sandhurst Town, with only 2 defeats in the last 9 matches in all competitions.

Webb boosted his squad with the signing on loan from neighbours Leatherhead of midfielder Gavin Quintyne and striker Luke Jones, both of whom adapted extremely well to the Dorking set up and making big contributions to the win, Jones starting in the number 9 shirt usually belonging to top scorer Phil Page who started on the bench due to the fact he was unable to make it to the ground in ample time before kick off due to work commitments.

Hanworth Villa had been promoted last season like Dorking and had secured a couple of victories in their games to date including a good looking away win at Epsom, but Villa were second best for the first 80 minutes of this match, as Dorking produced their best football of the season. It was no surprise when Dorking took the lead on 28 minutes, Joe Loyza using his strength to bundle the ball home.

Dorking looked to have a commanding lead when Loyza got his second of the game just before the hour mark, and then had several chances to kill the game as Dorking played some fine attacking football. Certainly there was no indication of what was to happen in the last 10 minutes, as Hanworth Villa were unable to exert any pressure on the Dorking goal, especially after being reduced to 10 men with 15 minutes to go.

But on 80 minutes Villa were awarded a throw deep in the Dorking half, a long throw seeming to catch the Dorking defence, that had been superb to that point, asleep and suddenly it was a different game, especially as Dorking defender Paul West received his marching orders during this hectic period of play.

A soft penalty then followed, Dorking keeper Dan Coote being sent the wrong was from the spot kick and from a winning position for Dorking, the game had been turned on its head.

But to be fair to Dorking, Webb’s side were galvanised by the upturn in events, and for the final 5 minutes of the game, Dorking were once more in charge. A couple of chances had come and gone, before Dan Clayton scored a dramatic winner on 89 minutes, his fine half volley seeing Chicks secure a win that their overall play deserved.

Dorking now have three league games in the next 10 days, away to Horley Town on Tuesday 13 October, home to Chessington & Hook on Saturday 17 October and at home to Bedfont on Tuesday 20 October. The midweek matches kick off at 7-45, and for all home league games, children under 16 will be admitted to the game for free when accompanied by a paying adult.

Team:-

Dan Coote, Paul West, Alex Hill, Scott Murphy, Roy Newman, James White, Dan Clayton, Gavin Quintyne, Luke Jones, Joe Loyza, Dan Lawrence.

Substitutes:-

Phil Page, Ryan Augustine, Jesse Davis.

Wattsy,

@Trentender - Leaking alot of goals this season, struggling in defence or just poor performances?

Bit of both at the moment mate, 23 goals conceded in the league at home so far this year, we only conceded 20 at home all last season. However away form in the league is top draw at the moment, won all five and conceded only four, crazy! When are you going to join up with you local club?

Which local club is that then :coffee (2):

Also went to Camberley v Bedfont and agree with Flint and Nice Guy, 1st half Camberley were very good, would go as far to say better than any other CCL side I have seen this season, and with some better finishing would have been out of sight. The Bedfont keeper made 4 or 5 amazing saves, the best from a volley that he tipped on to the bar. 2nd half more even and Bedfont made the most of the chances they were given. Camberley still should have won the game though with 2 incredible misses towards the end of the game.

Again nice people at Camberley, very friendly burger bar staff and very nice bar maid. Men in ties a bit strange, was sat in stand near one who wouldnt stop moaning, strange for a side going so well to have so many knockers. Going to stick by my prediction the other week that the manager there is on borrowed time.

Wasn't there SF but know who you are talking about. Most of those guys have only been down there 4 or 5 years. They should have tried putting up with the last 20 !!!!

Ok I know it was a Moley Vid but lucky it was only 6 !!!!! :bartshocked:

Same keeper who had a blinder against Cove and got us the 3 points in that game.

He actually saved them in the first half, it could have been worse!!

Then 2nd half went to pieces, might of had something to do with one of his own fans behind the goal with us, keep shouting about how [****!!****] he was,that he shouldn't be there, & the other keeper only let in 2 against Chertsey. Think the other keeper was related ha!!

Check out Moley TV www.moleseyfc.com

Also went to Camberley v Bedfont and agree with Flint and Nice Guy, 1st half Camberley were very good, would go as far to say better than any other CCL side I have seen this season, and with some better finishing would have been out of sight. The Bedfont keeper made 4 or 5 amazing saves, the best from a volley that he tipped on to the bar. 2nd half more even and Bedfont made the most of the chances they were given. Camberley still should have won the game though with 2 incredible misses towards the end of the game.

Again nice people at Camberley, very friendly burger bar staff and very nice bar maid. Men in ties a bit strange, was sat in stand near one who wouldnt stop moaning, strange for a side going so well to have so many knockers. Going to stick by my prediction the other week that the manager there is on borrowed time.

HI SF, AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE GAME, BUT NOT TOO SURE ABOUT WHY YOU ARE STICKING TO YOUR PREDICTION ABOUT THE CAMBERLEY MANAGER WHO'S TEAM ARE DOING WELL? I GO BACK TO ELFKING AND THE DEBATE AT MOLESEY ABOUT THEIR MANAGER WHO SEEMS TO BE TURNING THINGS AROUND. WHAT IS IT ABOUT SO CALLED SUPPORTERS CALLING FOR THE SACKING OF THEIR MANAGER WHO IS DOING WELL, ESPECIALLY IN CAMBERLEYS CASE? WHAT BENEFIT WOULD IT BRING CAMBERLEY FOR A CHANGE IN PERSONNEL, IT WILL JUST UNSETTLE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL. THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN BOTH TEAMS AND MUST ADMIT, WATCHING THE CCL TEAMS I'VE SEEN SO FAR THIS SEASON, CAMBERLEY AND CHERTSEY WILL BE THERE OR THERE ABOUTS. THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MOLESEY AS WELL, ALTHOUGH I'VE READ THERE ARE SOME PLAYER MOVEMENTS GOING ON THERE, BUT I THINK UNLESS THEY GET A GOOD RUN TOGETHER THEY WILL BE IN THE TOP 10 I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SAME AS ASH & COVE. I'VE YET TO SEE SANDHURST, CHESS & HOOK AND NORTH GREENFORD SO THATS WHAT TEMPS ME TO GO AND SEE THE MOLES BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO SEE NGU WHO'S STRIKER LAWRENCE SEEMS ON FIRE AT THE MOMENT.

I MAYBE GETTING ON A BIT AS IS MY PHILOSOPHY MAYBE, SO I SAY LET THE MANAGERS MANAGE AND THE SUPPORTERS ENJOY SUPPORTING. MAN UTD PERSEVERED WITH FERGIE AND LOOK AT THEM NOW !

ENJOY FOOTBALL IT QUICKLY COMES AND GOES