Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 10th October

Camberley 2 Bedfont 2 Good game at Krooner today, result could have easily been 8-4 as both sides went for it with Cambo miss

ing a hatfull in the first half with many a fine save from the excellent Bedfont keeper.

Premier Division

Banstead Athletic 1-1 Ash United

Bookham 0-6 Molesey

Camberley Town 2-2 Bedfont

Chertsey Town 1-1 Horley Town

Chessington & Hook 1-0 Sandhurst Town

Cove 4-3 Epsom & Ewell

Croydon F.C.3-0 Wembley

Egham Town 3-2 Guildford City

Hanworth Villa 2-3 Dorking

North Greenford Utd 4-0 Badshot Lea

Division 1

CB Hounslow Utd 1-1 Eversley

Chobham 1-5 Farleigh Rovers

Cobham 0-0 Frimley Green

Coulsdon United 0-1 Sheerwater

Crescent Rovers 0-2 Westfield

Farnham Town 5-1 Croydon Municipal

Feltham 0-1 Staines Lammas

Hartley Wintney 1-2 Worcester Park

Knaphill 2-5 South Park

Warlingham 0-3 Mole Valley SCR

Feltham 0 Staines 1 good game nothing it both strikers who played Wednesday was not there today which was a blow but never the less will kick on. Again ref was good although he could of give us a penalty.

Yep, you were definatly tripped and I was running up the pitch to take it, I feel like I've been robbed

Home Hoodoo Strikes Again

Knaphill's poor home form continued on Saturday with a 5-3 defeat to South Park.

A poor and woeful first forty five minutes saw the Knappers trailing 3-0, however a better second half saw Knaphill claw there way back with two early goals and had Park's goalkeeper not been in fine form and some wasted chances Knaphill could have at least salvaged a point.

But two further goals from our visitors sealed Knaphill's fate despite the home side adding a third in injury time. Knaphill's goals were scored by substitute Matt Baker(2) and Ricky Hogsden.

Three back to back tough away games coming up, Eversley, Guildford City & Sheerwater, lets hope our 100% league away record stays with us!!!

@Trentender - Leaking alot of goals this season, struggling in defence or just poor performances?

Crescent 0-2 Westfield

Ross Murray and Craig Moore

Craig Moore back at Westfield AGAIN??

Molesey won 6-0 today and North Greenford won 4-0... Whats the bet that the game on Tuesday will end 0-0!!!

I very pleased about the win, but there is a nasty rumour floating about Molesey at the moment saying one of our top players may be leaving...

There were definitely a couple of 'scouts' at Meadowbank yesterday watching Molesey very closely !!

Molesey6-Bookham0

Were you at Meadowbank yesterday, Moleskin ?

We may have spoken !

Hanworth Villa 2 - Dorking FC 3

Goals from Joe Loyza (2) and Dan Clayton (1) seal first league win of season.

More to follow

Wattsy,

@Trentender - Leaking alot of goals this season, struggling in defence or just poor performances?

Bit of both at the moment mate, 23 goals conceded in the league at home so far this year, we only conceded 20 at home all last season. However away form in the league is top draw at the moment, won all five and conceded only four, crazy! When are you going to join up with you local club?

Molesey won 6-0 today and North Greenford won 4-0... Whats the bet that the game on Tuesday will end 0-0!!!

I very pleased about the win, but there is a nasty rumour floating about Molesey at the moment saying one of our top players may be leaving...

There were definitely a couple of 'scouts' at Meadowbank yesterday watching Molesey very closely !!

HI ELFKING 6-0 !!! SEE I TOLD YOU KEEP THE FAITH, YOUR TEAM ARE NOT BAD AND THAT ALL YOU NEEDED WAS A WIN FOR THE TIDE TO CHANGE. I SEE THATS 2 WINS IN A ROW, SO YOU STILL SLAGGING OFF YOUR MANAGER ? YOUR REPORT SAID THAT YOUR TEAM PLAYED WELL AT WEMBLEY WHICH WAS A GOOD RESULT BEING FIRST WIN. REMEMBER PLAYERS WIN GAMES IF THEY GIVE 100%

- PERHAPS THE PLAYERS HAVE LOOKED AT THEMSELVES AND HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHICH IS ENCOURAGING?

WENT TO SEE CAMBERLEY TAKE ON BEDFONT, A GOOD ENTERTAINING GAME WITH MANY CHANCES. WHOS THE BEDFONT KEEPER, HE WAS EXCELLENT AND KEPT THEM IN THE GAME ?

SOME GOOD GAMES COMING UP ON TUESDAY. NOT SURE TO WATCH MOLESEY AGAINAST NGU WHICH AS YOU SAY ELFKING COULD SEE SOME GOALS THERE, COVE AGAINST CAMBERLEY SHOULD BE INTERESTING OR SANDHURST VERSES BADSHOT - HAS SANDHURST BUBBLE START TO BURST? IF I COME TO MOLESEY TUESDAY I WILL DEFINITELY MIX IN WITH THE SUPPORTERS AS YOU LOT ARE GOOD FUN.

Quite right Nice Guy the Bedfont keeper was different class, must have made at least 8 or 9 really good saves not sure if I have seen him before I believe his name is Del Lewis according to the prog.

Molesey won 6-0 today and North Greenford won 4-0... Whats the bet that the game on Tuesday will end 0-0!!!I very pleased about the win, but there is a nasty rumour floating about Molesey at the moment saying one of our top players may be leaving...
HI ELFKING 6-0 !!! SEE I TOLD YOU KEEP THE FAITH, YOUR TEAM ARE NOT BAD AND THAT ALL YOU NEEDED WAS A WIN FOR THE TIDE TO CHANGE. I SEE THATS 2 WINS IN A ROW, SO YOU STILL SLAGGING OFF YOUR MANAGER ? YOUR REPORT SAID THAT YOUR TEAM PLAYED WELL AT WEMBLEY WHICH WAS A GOOD RESULT BEING FIRST WIN. REMEMBER PLAYERS WIN GAMES IF THEY GIVE 100%- PERHAPS THE PLAYERS HAVE LOOKED AT THEMSELVES AND HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT WHICH IS ENCOURAGING?WENT TO SEE CAMBERLEY TAKE ON BEDFONT, A GOOD ENTERTAINING GAME WITH MANY CHANCES. WHOS THE BEDFONT KEEPER, HE WAS EXCELLENT AND KEPT THEM IN THE GAME ?SOME GOOD GAMES COMING UP ON TUESDAY. NOT SURE TO WATCH MOLESEY AGAINAST NGU WHICH AS YOU SAY ELFKING COULD SEE SOME GOALS THERE, COVE AGAINST CAMBERLEY SHOULD BE INTERESTING OR SANDHURST VERSES BADSHOT - HAS SANDHURST BUBBLE START TO BURST? IF I COME TO MOLESEY TUESDAY I WILL DEFINITELY MIX IN WITH THE SUPPORTERS AS YOU LOT ARE GOOD FUN.

Two wins does not turn a bad manager into a good one...

We lost our captain Steve Brown the day before the Wembley game and now we have lost our top scorer from this year and last year Matt Baxter, so I wouldn't say Molesey have turned a corner until our players stop deciding to leave