Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have a strange feeling...

Don't take any notice, Webbo. They are just jealous.

I'm sure that you have some really, really exciting news for us and I, for one, barely slept last night in anticipation. Tossing and turning. Management? A new centre back? Striker? Keeper? Something to do with Ryan or Simon? Unlikely to be Beckham unless it's a one-year loan deal from Real Madrid, but not beyond the bounds of possibility. Something really, really exciting, anyway.

I've left my PC logged on to the site with the newly installed, automatic, every 20 second refresh gizmo connected. I can't wait.

Don't keep us in suspenders for too long.

Oh, by the way. I was going to suggest to Gibbo a new form of 'mini' season ticket. Admission to any 4 games for £31.25, a saving of £0.75p. Designed to encourage the very casual supporter who doesn't usually get to more than 2 games a season. Is that something that you would be interested in?

Keep up the good work, Webbo.

The entire gamut of emotions for me this morning, you two.

Bored with my PC, logged on to the site, refreshing every 20 seconds.

Excitement is reaching fever pitch at the same time. It's Christmas Eve, GHA, because I just know that when Webbo says 'exciting' he really means 'ectastic and orgas.... no never mind that one.

The danger, of course is that it becomes a little like the theme to the movie 'Yang Ptang Kipperbang'. The reality can never match the thrill of the anticipation. I am trying to restrain those thoughts for the moment, however.

I just know that it's going to be really, really, really exciting.

But yesterday you said "tomorrow", Webbo. You virtually promised.

I don't think that I can stand the suspenders for another day.

The only good thing is that this news will be really, really, really BIG!!! and really, really, really EXCITING!!!!