Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You try your best for the community

Krooner

Kroons,was it your 21st Birthday bash.I tell you what though this forum needs a few gatecrashers,just to liven us old cronies up.Are there any women members,so we can hear a few old wives tales.How was Reading,did you visit the library,F.a. rules 2010 a good read,sent a copy to Trentender.

Nice Gentleman, El Guffer. Now there are 2 statements I never thought I would see in the same sentence ;)

Hi Krooner , good to see you at the charity event this afternoon, though I know you don't really like to talk about it mate . To explain to the uninitiaited the charity I work and volunteer for Mid-Surrey Mencap were lucky enough to get a grant from the Eagle Radio trust which will help us keep our minibus going for another year and we are very grateful for your support .

We are also grateful for the support we get from Epsom and Ewell and I will be selling our Christmas draw tickets at the Horley game(weather permitting). Draw will be done the following Saturday as soon as I can get back from the far reaches of Somerset. On a serious note I know and see a lot of good things going on in non league clubs where companionship and a social space are offered to vunerable people in the community and we really are a valuable part of our nations social fabric.

Talking of El Gaffer he was bubbling at 5.00 on Saturday.

Nice Gentleman, El Guffer. Now there are 2 statements I never thought I would see in the same sentence ;)

Hi Krooner , good to see you at the charity event this afternoon, though I know you don't really like to talk about it mate . To explain to the uninitiaited the charity I work and volunteer for Mid-Surrey Mencap were lucky enough to get a grant from the Eagle Radio trust which will help us keep our minibus going for another year and we are very grateful for your support .

We are also grateful for the support we get from Epsom and Ewell and I will be selling our Christmas draw tickets at the Horley game(weather permitting). Draw will be done the following Saturday as soon as I can get back from the far reaches of Somerset. On a serious note I know and see a lot of good things going on in non league clubs where companionship and a social space are offered to vunerable people in the community and we really are a valuable part of our nations social fabric.

Talking of El Gaffer he was bubbling at 5.00 on Saturday.

Probably the Vindaloo and Guinness.

:bolt: