Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEST WISHES.

Smudge

3 C.C.L. Clubs carry the banner tomorrow in the F.A. Vase,I'm sure we would all wish Badshot Lea,Chertsey,Epsom and Ewell the very best of luck,in their quest for glory.GOOD LUCK ALL.

WELL SAID 'BEEN THERE' MY BEST WISHES ALSO GO TO THE 3 CCL CLUBS - GOOD LUCK TOMORROW, IT WOUL;D BE GREAT TO SEE A CCL TEAM IN THE FINAL.

HERE'S ONE FOR ALL YOU ENTHUSIASTS AND ANORAKS. HAS A CCL CLUB EVER PLAYED IN A FA VASE FINAL 9IF SO WAS WAS THE SCORE ? (PS) I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER

No team while in the CCL has ever made it but Epsom & Ewell made the final in 1974 but were in the Surrey Senior League at the time :coffee (2):

Thank for your good wishes (and remembering the glory days of 1975 -I was 9 ) . We're waiting on a 3pm pitch inspection at Wellington to be announced on the sport section of the Somerset County Gazette website . Because of the distance there will be no Tuesday replay and with the weather the way it is I 've got a horrible feeling I'm going to be attempting to drive to the far reaches of Somerset for weeks. If there's a definite answer from the inpection I'll post on here later.

No team while in the CCL has ever made it but Epsom & Ewell made the final in 1974 but were in the Surrey Senior League at the time :coffee (2):

THANKS GUYS, I KNEW THERE WERE SOME ANORAKS OUT THERE. MAYBE THIS IS CCL'S YEAR !

CAN EPSOM & EWELL REPEAT THEIR FEAT OF 1974 ?

TRS WHERE YOU FILMING TOMORROW ?

Yes the answer is no :Kick_Can_emoticon:

No, No No No No ---- YES !

(Courtesy of Jim, from 'The Vicar of Dibley' !)

:ignore: