Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Bulletin folks, Amanda was back in Court this morning (Saturday) for the continuation of her appeal against her wrongful murder conviction:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8275557/Amanda-Knox-back-in-court.html

More news on yesterday's appeal session, I think Amanda is finally on the front foot and the future is looking much brighter for her:

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/433944_knox22.html

More news on yesterday's appeal session, I think Amanda is finally on the front foot and the future is looking much brighter for her:

http://www.seattlepi...944_knox22.html

Looks to me that , Fans Focuses finest, could well be proved right yet again in the not too distant future. How on earth did anyone ever doubt the man who is probably the wisest man ever to use a keyboard. Well done Rhodes, and keep up the good work.

Missunderstood - Thanks for that unexpected compliment, I don't expect we will be seeing much more, if anything, of Loosely on this Forum. As for Amanda she is as good as on that flight from Rome to Seattle, it's just a matter of when.

I don't expect we will be seeing much more, if anything, of Loosely on this Forum.

Don't be silly Rhodesly, Where else would I get updates so laughable?

Here's a real treat for you folks, a brief trailer from the 'Amanda Knox Story', out soon!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO46MFEbzNY&feature=player_embedded

I see that the case was featured on the front page of yesterday's Sun newspaper with Meredith Kercher's father stating how unhappy he is with the forthcoming tv movie due to be screened in the US on 21 February:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3392969/Hayden-Panettiere-defends-vile-Meredith-Kercher-murder-film.html

Obviously you have missed the dozens of articles on this Rhodes - seems the Knox family are desperate to stop the truth being aired.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/amanda-knoxs-lawyers-move-on-to-stop-upcoming-lifetime-movie/

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested, it seems that Rhodes has misplaced the time to keep this up to date the Italian Authorities have now decided to indict Amanda Knox's parents for lying about their daughters treatment during police interview.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-police-to-sue-parents-of-amanda-knox-for-libel-2216173.html

Loosely - I had already read the article you posted however Amanda was not given an interpreter, didn't receive any food or water and was physically and verbally abused, Amanda was also hit behind her head and threatened that if she asked for a lawyer things would get worse for her. Don't forget we all know full well how the cowardly Italians operate from World War II when Mussolini jumped on the band wagon and joined forces with Germany only when he thought Hitler had won it, they will be in for another shock when Amanda eventually walks free as a bird and onto a flight from Rome to Seattle.

You want to be careful Rhodes, that is exactly what Knox's parents claimed in an interview that was printed in the Sunday Times and the cause of the lawsuit, repeating it here by claiming it is true is just as dangerous although I'm sure the Italians would appreciate it is just hot air from an over zealous admirer of Amanda's.

Good to see you back in action though Cliffy you seem to have had the wind knocked out of your sails a bit lately for some reason.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - I had already read the article you posted however Amanda was not given an interpreter, didn't receive any food or water and was physically and verbally abused, Amanda was also hit behind her head and threatened that if she asked for a lawyer things would get worse for her. Don't forget we all know full well how the cowardly Italians operate from World War II when Mussolini jumped on the band wagon and joined forces with Germany only when he thought Hitler had won it, they will be in for another shock when Amanda eventually walks free as a bird and onto a flight from Rome to Seattle.

You missed out the word "allegedly". That's the whole point - they are allegations which she/ her family made, and which will now be tested in court. Nice to see you being fair minded about Italians!

Good to see you back in action though Cliffy you seem to have had the wind knocked out of your sails a bit lately for some reason.

Loosely - Not at all, I've just been keeping a low profile that's all. As for Horace's point about Italians, I think we all know, from World War II, what two faced cowards they can be and the whole Amanda Knox episode proves that exact point, leopards don't change their spots do they!

Loosely - Not at all, I've just been keeping a low profile that's all. As for Horace's point about Italians, I think we all know, from World War II, what two faced cowards they can be and the whole Amanda Knox episode proves that exact point, leopards don't change their spots do they!

And how many Italians do you actually know?

The Godfather and Mario Lanza

Quite a few as it happens, they're decent enough people but there's something about them isn't there

Quite a few as it happens, they're decent enough people but there's something about them isn't there

Well dressed, educated, well mannered?

I can just see a Rhodes type dressed in one of Mosley's black shirts goosestepping along to the Ministry. The World was a different place 70 years ago. If you can't let go of your prejudices it says more about you Rhodes really, you seem to favour our american cousins who seem late for everything, two world wars and they even forgot to turn up to that little "police action" in Bosnia for some reason. Missing from Rwanda too, I wonder why.

No there isn't. And I speak as someone who knows a lot of Italians and who visits the country at least once a year.

Your basis for your point of view appears to be WW2 films.