Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

It's never sensible to click on untrustworthy links is it?

Loosely - I bet you couldn't resist doing so though especially with all the spare time you have on your hands, what did you think of the song

Rhodesly - well you lost your bet didn't you. I wouldn't risk clicking on any link posted by you. Who knows what it might contain?

Surely you must have more time on your hands then me these days or does your dear old ma have you doing the housework for your supper?

Edited by loose

Get your money out folks, a fascinating book has been published detailing the wrongful arrest and conviction of Amanda Knox:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Injusticebook.html

Surely you must have more time on your hands then me these days or does your dear old ma have you doing the housework for your supper?

Rhodesly - you seem to have moved on without answering this question! What does the well dressed middle aged man about town spend his money on while he sponges off his senior citizen pensioner mum?

Check out this amazing site folks but one word of warning, have a box of kleenex at the ready as it will bring a tear to your eye:

http://www.friendsofamanda.org/amanda.html

Rhodesly - you seem to have moved on without answering this question! What does the well dressed middle aged man about town spend his money on while he sponges off his senior citizen pensioner mum?

Perhaps I've touched a nerve with the above Rhodesly. Perhaps it's not such a good idea to be so personal with comments eh Rhodesly?

Loosely - What on earth has that got to do with Amanda Knox and her fight for freedom

Rhodesly - what have your personal comments got to do with Amanda Knox? Perhaps you are away with the fairies so often that you forget hem. Water off a ducks back to me but I seem to have opened a bit of a wound with you.

Out of interest what do you contribute towards your keep, knowing you it's less than £5 a week to your dear old ma which begs the question. just what are you spending your money on since reports are that you are well behind with the child maintenance. Shame on you.

Edited by loose

Loosely - Like I said what has my Mother and paying child maintenance got to do with Amanda Knox and her plight, I'm sure you can find a more appropriate thread if you want to enquire about such matters

Well Rhodesly, happy to talk about it anywhere with you but since you started with the personal remarks I thought you'd be happy to discuss such things here!

So anyway, why are you trying (rather poorly IMO) to evade the issue? What do you have to hide with regards your sponging activities?

Well don't forget I'm at a disadvantage as half my posts aren't published by the over zealous Moderators on here. I've nothing whatsoever to hide and can hold my head as high as a kite. Now please lets get back to discussing Amanda Knox.

Well don't forget I'm at a disadvantage as half my posts aren't published by the over zealous Moderators on here. I've nothing whatsoever to hide and can hold my head as high as a kite. Now please lets get back to discussing Amanda Knox.

This is Rubbish AS YOU ARE AWARE, we post 98% of your posts,( ok not as soon as you post as this isnt always possable as we not hear 24/7) ,as it is me that approves alot of your posts-

Sixty

Thank you Sixty, there for all the world to see - straight from the horse's mouth - Rhodes telling more lies upon lies while still desperately evading the question.

What is that saying about keeping out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat? You're a busted flush Rhodes and now everyone knows it.

while still desperately evading the question.

Yes but what has the question got to do with Amanda Knox and her brave fight to beat the 'crooked' Italian legal system, that's my point

while still desperately evading the question.

Yes but what has the question got to do with Amanda Knox and her brave fight to beat the 'crooked' Italian legal system, that's my point

It doesn't have to have anything to do with Amanda Knox Brain of Britain since you opened yourself up to it.

Let's rephrase it then, As Amanda's chief cheerleader here on this side of the pond do you feel any guilt over spending all your time and money on supporting her while forcing your own mother to subsidise your hobbies and at the same time deny your children the support they are owed? What would the fragrant Amanda think of you letting your family down?

Loosely - I haven't actually spent a great deal of money on supporting Amanda from this side of the pond as you put it, it's not that I'm flying back and forth to Perugia every five minutes or Seattle for that matter to rub shoulders with Edda and Curt who deserve some sort of medal from Barack Obama for the tireless support of their daughter

Loosely - I haven't actually spent a great deal of money on supporting Amanda from this side of the pond as you put it, it's not that I'm flying back and forth to Perugia every five minutes or Seattle for that matter to rub shoulders with Edda and Curt who deserve some sort of medal from Barack Obama for the tireless support of their daughter

Why should anyone receive a medal for supporting their daughter, surely supporting your offspring unconditionally is what being a parent is all about, and expecting thanks or medals for it is frankly quite ridiculous.

Missunderstood - Point taken but it is the tireless way Edda and Curt are going about it and the huge amount of money they are spending out of their own pocket. Obama could at least allow them to tap into some sort of 'hardship fund' so they can travel to and from Perugia at their leisure without having to worry about losing everything in the process

Check this fascinating link out folks, retired forensics engineer Ron Hendry, who has featured in this thread before, has joined the cause to free Amanda. Hendry made a special trip from his Texas base to Seattle to give a press interview on why he feels so strongly about Amanda's innocence and explains his expert analysis of the case:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Forensics-engineer-joins-campaign-to-free-Amanda-Knox-110519164.html