Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

12th December - On or Off?

Camberley v Molesey will be on.

Had a youth team match on the pitch last night with no problems.

I think there's a youth match on part of the pitch before the main game which often provides good entertainment. Last time it was the under 7's and to see them running around and actually enjoying the game made a nice change!

No worries at Redding Way for Saturday, as there are no game scheduled. The Firsts make a short trip over to Frimley Green and revenge for the early season defeat at home and the Reserves have the weekend off as an unfortunate oversight during the Surrey Intermediate Cup game against Virginia Water meant an inleigble player was used. Funnily enough, our Ladies have just been re-instated in the Surrey FA Ladies Cup as opponents Crystal Palace Reserves played the 3rd round tie whilst under suspension. The girls face either Westfield Ladies or Fulham Compton Ladies in the quarter-finals.

COME ON YOU KNAPPERS & You Lady Knappers!

Camberley v Molesey will be on.

Had a youth team match on the pitch last night with no problems.

I think there's a youth match on part of the pitch before the main game which often provides good entertainment. Last time it was the under 7's and to see them running around and actually enjoying the game made a nice change!

HI VP, AGREE ITS GOOD TO SEE KIDS ENJOYING THEMSELVES. WILL YOU BE THERE TOMORROW ? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR CHANCES ARE AGAINST THE MOLES ?

I'M UNDECIDED WHERE TO GO, EITHER KROONER PARK OR WATCH CHESSINGTON & HOOK PLAY NGU A TOP OF THE TABLE CLASH, BUT UNDERSTAND CHESSINGTON & HOOK HAVE HAD DIFFICULTIES WITH THEIR OPITCH OF LATE. CAN ANYONE INFORM ME IF THAT GAME IS ON ?

HI VP, AGREE ITS GOOD TO SEE KIDS ENJOYING THEMSELVES. WILL YOU BE THERE TOMORROW ? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR CHANCES ARE AGAINST THE MOLES ?

I'll be there. You can't miss me - I'm the handsome one with a fag in one hand, a pint in the other except when I have to update Twitter. No predictions from me as to the scoreline. As I said on our forum, I just hope the Moles bring a few of their singing lot cos I love all that. Not enough of it in our league - just Molesey, Ash and Guildford when they can be bothered to get out of bed.

I'll be there. You can't miss me - I'm the handsome one with a fag in one hand, a pint in the other except when I have to update Twitter. No predictions from me as to the scoreline. As I said on our forum, I just hope the Moles bring a few of their singing lot cos I love all that. Not enough of it in our league - just Molesey, Ash and Guildford when they can be bothered to get out of bed.

HI VP, MY FIRST DECISION WAS TO GO TO CHESSINGTON & HOOK, BUT AS RECENT MATCHES ON THEIR PITCH HAVE BEEN POSTPONED BEING WATERLOGGED, I STILL AWAIT ANYONE WHO CAN UPDATE ME OR IT'S JUST A CASE OF CHECKING THEIR WEBSITE TOMORROW TO SEE IF THEIR GAME IS ON. BUT NOW VP, I HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR THIS HANDSOME MAN, WITH A FAG AND PINT, YOU MIGHT HAVE SWAYED ME TO KROONER PARK.

ON PREVIOUS THREADS YOU WILL HAVE NOTICED THAT I'VE BEEN TO WALTON ROAD THE HOME OF THE MOLES ON A FEW OCCASIONS THIS SEASON, AND HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN IN WITH THEIR SUPPORTERS, A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE, FANTASTIC BANTER, NICE CLUB AND GOOD GRUB OH AND YES, THEY CAN BE A VERY NOISY LOT SO I CAN'T SEE WHY THEY WOULD WANT TO CHANGE ESPECIALLY AS YOU SAY THE MOLES ARE ON A GOOD RUN. THE TROUBLE WITH MOLESESEY VP, THEY ARE AS GOOD AS ANY CLUB I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON, BUT IT APPEARS WHAT SIDE OF THE BED THEY GET OUT OF SO IT COULD BE GAME ON FOR YOU KROONERS TOMORROW. SO WHY NO PREDUCTION VP ? YOU SUPERSTITIOUS ?

SEE YOU TOMORROW VP

ON PREVIOUS THREADS YOU WILL HAVE NOTICED THAT I'VE BEEN TO WALTON ROAD THE HOME OF THE MOLES ON A FEW OCCASIONS THIS SEASON, AND HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN IN WITH THEIR SUPPORTERS, A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE, FANTASTIC BANTER, NICE CLUB AND GOOD GRUB OH AND YES, THEY CAN BE A VERY NOISY LOT SO I CAN'T SEE WHY THEY WOULD WANT TO CHANGE ESPECIALLY AS YOU SAY THE MOLES ARE ON A GOOD RUN. THE TROUBLE WITH MOLESESEY VP, THEY ARE AS GOOD AS ANY CLUB I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON, BUT IT APPEARS WHAT SIDE OF THE BED THEY GET OUT OF SO IT COULD BE GAME ON FOR YOU KROONERS TOMORROW. SO WHY NO PREDUCTION VP ? YOU SUPERSTITIOUS ?

SEE YOU TOMORROW VP

Not superstitious at all - I just don't do predictions. I've tried in the past with the pools and the odd football bet but I still have to go to work each day which proves that I'm no good at them.

Our recent games against Molesey have been good spectacles for the neutral with plenty of goals. Last season both league games were 3-3, this season we won 4-1 at Walton Road. Tomorrow - who knows? A scrappy 1-0 to us will do me but que sera sera, whatever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera sera.

:rockon:

SEE YOU TOMORROW VP

Not superstitious at all - I just don't do predictions. I've tried in the past with the pools and the odd football bet but I still have to go to work each day which proves that I'm no good at them.

Our recent games against Molesey have been good spectacles for the neutral with plenty of goals. Last season both league games were 3-3, this season we won 4-1 at Walton Road. Tomorrow - who knows? A scrappy 1-0 to us will do me but que sera sera, whatever will be, will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera sera.

:rockon:

WELL ON THAT 'NOTE' I SAY NO MORE BUT SEE YOU TOMORROW. KROONER YOU BE THER AS WELL ?

TRS WHERE YOU GOING AND FILMING TOMORROW ?

You still like us then,NICE GUY.Come and say hello tomorrow :beer:

'ALLO MOLESKIN WHERE YOU BEEN, YOU'VE BEEN QUIET LATELY? WHERE'S ELFKING ? LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT STUPID STUFF ABOUT YOUR MANAGER HAS GONE NOW, ITS GOOD TO SEE, CHANGE ISN'T ALWAYS BEST.

ANYWAY, SEE THE MOLES ARE HAVING A GOOD RUN AT THE MOMENT, SHAME YOU GOT BEAT BY GODALMING TUESDAY IN THE SSC. I WATCH YOUR 'MOLEY TV' ITS VERY GOOD AND SEE YOU MISSED SOME GOOD CHANCES AGAINST THEM, HAD THEY BEEN TAKEN WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY HAVE OCCURED. THATS THE FOREIGN CHAPPY WHO FILMS YOUR GAMES ISN'T IT (HIS COMENTARY GIVES IT AWAY), DOES HE STILL BRING HIS DOG TO THE GAME (HOPE THE DOG PAYS THE ENTRANCE FEE !) AND I SEE FROM YOUR WEBSITE THE DOG IS THE CLUBS MASCOT BRILL ! I THINK (CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) THAT MOLESEY ARE THE ONLY CCL TEAM WHO HAS THEIR OWN 'TV' SO GOOD ON YA ! OUR VERY OWN 'TRS' SEEMS TO GO AROUND THE COUNTRY FILMING DIFFERENT TEAMS WHICH IS GOOD TO SEE, AND WELL FILMED TO BOOT.

OF COURSE I LIKE YOU, YOU LOT ARE A GOOD BUNCH OF BLOKES AND LOVE YOUR BANTER. ARE YOU 'ALL' GOING TO CAMBERLEY TOMORROW ? LAST TIME I WATCHED THE MOLES, I WAS TOLD THAT NOT ONLY DOES THE PLAYERS HAVE THEIR OWN BUS, BUT YOU SUPPORTERS HAVE YOUR OWN TOO, IS THAT TRUE ? IF SO, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT FOR A CCL TEAM - (NO DISRESPECT MEANT)

OKAY, WILL COME AND SEE YOU MAD LOT, THINK YOU'VE GOTTA GIVE ALOT OF SINGING TO DO & SUPPORT FOR YOUR PLAYERS TOMORROW, AS THEY WILL BE IN FOR A HARD GAME AGAINST THE LEAGUE LEADERS WHO HAVE ONLY LOST 2 GAMES SO FAR

Dorking FC - Banstead is still on, subject to the match referee's inspection on arrival.