Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off - 16 Jan 2010

Molesey v Guildford is now off as well!

I will have to delay the Tuesday night coaching course I was going to take in February, showing people how to play football the right way!

In a fit of boredom, I've been scanning through other forums dealing with our Eastern cousins, (Kent, Essex etc.).

It seems that many of tomorrows matches have ALREADY been called off !

:bartshocked:

Edited by Big J R

Bloody great news just in. Eldest AB's Sunday side have just switched their match and are playing on Sunday. 11am kick off on a 3G.

GET IN THERE !!!!!!

We are hoping to arrange a pitch inspection at Meadowbank at around 16:00 hours today, (Friday 15th.)

Dorking FC - Croydon. - OFF

Officially called off at 16:30 hours.

Wimbledon v Mansfield - pitch passed fit after inspection today, so I get to go to a match! :discobanana:

I'M GETTING BORED WITH ALL THESE POSTPONEMENTS, SO I'M GLAD TO SEE THE WEATHER WARMING UP BUT STILL WE HAVE POSTPONEMENTS TOMORROW.

WITH A WARMER CLIMATE UPTO 10C IN SOME PLACES .....WOW SWIMMING COSTUME ON ! NEXT SATURDAY WE SHOULD BE SEE A FULL CCL FIXTURE LIST FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER ???

BUT TOMORROW, CHECKED ALL LOCAL RYMANS GAMES AS WELL AS CCL AND STILL NO GAMES. BUT HALLELUJAH AFC WIMBLEDON HAVE COME TO MY RESCUE ALTHOUGH I NOTE THAT TOOTING & MITCHAM GAME MAYBE ON. ANYWAY TRS, I WILL LOOK OUT FOR THE MAN WITH A CAMERA AMONGST THE +1000 CROWD AS MANSFIELD ARE ONE PLACE ABOVE AFC SO SHOULD BE A TIGHT MATCH. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND NEXT WEEK PROVIDING WE DONT HAVE DOWNPOURS

SEE YOU THERE TRS

Camberley Town v Chessington & Hook called off as we still have three to four inches of snow across the centre of the pitch

All Prem and Res games off.

Farleigh and Staines Lammas are the only Div 1 games left.

... hmmm are you sure about Farleigh ?

-- the esteemed Mr VP{CTFC} 'called it' as OFF on the NL Forum late yesterday eve?

... admittedly Alan C's e-mail even later yesterday, stated he hadn't actually been contacted by Farleigh.

PS Anyone know about the E&E Vase game @ Long Buckby yet - they were supposed to be having a Pitch Inspection at 08:00h this AM?

... just sent my eldest off to Scout Camp @ Burghfield and its 'persissting' it down out there! :frown:

Least I think the poor lad will be indoors for most of it!