Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off - 16 Jan 2010

Does anybody know if Bedfont v Badshot Lea is on? May go and watch if it is...

Bedfont pitch is still covered.

We never had a fixture today but are playing Finchampstead in Southall on a 3G pitch, should be a good work out

Farleigh game is off

.... told you so! :doh:

... better news - Vase game Long Buckby v Epsom & Ewell declared ON - trouble is there's no way of me getting there by 15:00, since my youngest has a Music Lesson @ 13:10 and guaranteed the M25 clockwise and M1 N'bound will be completely and utterly f@(£e& - like it is every bloody saturday PM :wall:

... dread to say it but looks as if I might have to go and watch the 'Thugs & Muggers' v 'ricay in the Isthmian. :mad:

Wimbledon v Mansfield - pitch passed fit after inspection today, so I get to go to a match! :discobanana:

I'M GETTING BORED WITH ALL THESE POSTPONEMENTS, SO I'M GLAD TO SEE THE WEATHER WARMING UP BUT STILL WE HAVE POSTPONEMENTS TOMORROW.

WITH A WARMER CLIMATE UPTO 10C IN SOME PLACES .....WOW SWIMMING COSTUME ON ! NEXT SATURDAY WE SHOULD BE SEE A FULL CCL FIXTURE LIST FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER ???

BUT TOMORROW, CHECKED ALL LOCAL RYMANS GAMES AS WELL AS CCL AND STILL NO GAMES. BUT HALLELUJAH AFC WIMBLEDON HAVE COME TO MY RESCUE ALTHOUGH I NOTE THAT TOOTING & MITCHAM GAME MAYBE ON. ANYWAY TRS, I WILL LOOK OUT FOR THE MAN WITH A CAMERA AMONGST THE +1000 CROWD AS MANSFIELD ARE ONE PLACE ABOVE AFC SO SHOULD BE A TIGHT MATCH. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND NEXT WEEK PROVIDING WE DONT HAVE DOWNPOURS

SEE YOU THERE TRS

TRS YOU GOING TO AFC WIMBLEDON?

GUYS, ISN'T GOOD TO SEE SOME GRASS AT LAST !!!!

Well, I suppose we'll all have to wait for TRS's excellent video of Wimbledon - Mansfied, then !

Nice to have something to look forward to !

:coffee (2):

All Prem and Res games off.

Farleigh and Staines Lammas are the only Div 1 games left.

... hmmm are you sure about Farleigh ?

-- the esteemed Mr VP{CTFC} 'called it' as OFF on the NL Forum late yesterday eve?

... admittedly Alan C's e-mail even later yesterday, stated he hadn't actually been contacted by Farleigh.

I don't think I've ever been esteemed before! :signthankspin:

It was posted on the MVSCR site that the game was off yesterday. They're good at updating their website. (KP - take note!)

We never had a fixture today but are playing Finchampstead in Southall on a 3G pitch, should be a good work out

Change of plan on this one now, being played at the Orchard training pitch

If there is anyone absolutely desperate to go to a game - Zamareto Premier Division FARNBOROUGH v CLEVEDON is ON

Change of plan on this one now, being played at the Orchard training pitch

Bedfont v Badshot Lea called off yesterday. No snow on the pitch as one of our coaches walked the pitch yesterday. Presume waterlogged. Farnborough pitch cleared of all snow after some of our players have been assisting with the clearance this week. Tuesday evening home to Raynes Park Vale in the Surrey Senior Cup 7.45pm should be ok if we don't have any more rain.

The new 72 hour forecast for the South-East is rain (some heavy) and cloud.

With the snow now thawing rapidly and all this water on top, I reckon things look bad for a least another week.

I'm off to Meadowbank this afternoon for a 'Council-Of-War'.

Watch this space ?

Bedfont v Badshot Lea called off yesterday. No snow on the pitch as one of our coaches walked the pitch yesterday. Presume waterlogged. Farnborough pitch cleared of all snow after some of our players have been assisting with the clearance this week. Tuesday evening home to Raynes Park Vale in the Surrey Senior Cup 7.45pm should be ok if we don't have any more rain.

Yes Bedfont's ground is waterlogged and with 3 games next week all 3 are in doubt now.