Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games On - 19 Jan 10

Danny Boy, hows it looking for our trip to your place on Saturday?

Am I right in thinking you haven't had your lights installed yet so it will be a 2pm ko?

Hi Jurg,

We are currently completing our application for lights etc. Hoping to have these in place by August/September this year.

The pitch is in good condition and has decent drainage, so assuming we only have rain between now and Saturday, I am confident the game will go ahead.

Hope that helps.

All this heavy rain from 6.30ish this morning doesn't look good for the game tonight

Hi Wattsy

Do you know if there is an early pitch inspection planned?

I've txt the sec and Chairman about this around 10am but as of yet no reply. I shall call during my lunch break no and get back to you :smilewinkgrin:

Started spitting at for half an hour at 8am, it has just started spitting now again, the pitch at Bedfont played well lastnight it didnt cut up so as long as the drizzle doesnt last too long cant see a problem, hopefully it will be the refs choice come 6:45 tonight not Bedfonts!!!!!

That's good to hear.....another good ground with lights in the league.

That does indeed help. Heard some good things about your new ground so looking forward to my first visit.

The ground is very much a work in progress at the moment. We're hoping this summer to put hard standing in on the remaining three sides. We're also exploring plans to enclose the pitch as well.

The pitch is quite good and we have a lot of room, so hopefully over the next year or two we can raise some money and turn it into a decent little ground.

Assuming our game is on tonight against Feltham. Does anyone know the easiest way to get to the ground by train from London Waterloo?

Bumped into Bobby Barnes last night Wattsy at Krooner.

Oh yeahhhh? How is he? He say much?

Haha. He always looks like he needs a shave :smilewinkgrin:

Haha. He always looks like he needs a shave :smilewinkgrin:

I'm told you can get a very good one at a certain establishment in rural Bookham !

:bolt: