Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Refs have not got rusty over the break.

Smudge

Back to normal for the C.C.L. Refs on Saturday.It seems they lost no time in recouping lost funds for Surrey F.A. acording to the reports I have read on here.7 yellows in the Croydon Municipal v Coulsdon game alone,which was game played in good spirit.The Ref. made a howler early on in the game when Adam Rea pushed the ball past the Coulsdon keeper 24 yds out in the centre of the goal,and was dumped on his backside by the Coulsdon keeper,a yellow was produced.Refs explaination the player was going away from goal.Shocking decision,oh and as an aside Municipal had to play in their change strip,because once again the Ref.objected to the black and yellow one.

I tell you what Smudgey what I wouldnt give to get onto a pitch and be rusty !!!!!

No game since 26th Dec so hoping that Sat's fixture is on.

Kroons,hope you been doing arm exercises,and have polished your Red and Yellows.Croydon M. and Coulsdon are £56 out of pocket already.I love Refs really,but when they get the jerks,it is really expensive.Where you supposed to be officiating hope it's not Dorking or C.W.F.C.because you will probably be doing the Tesco RUN INSTEAD.

I tell you what Smudgey what I wouldnt give to get onto a pitch and be rusty !!!!!

Kroons,hope you been doing arm exercises,and have polished your Red and Yellows.Croydon M. and Coulsdon are £56 out of pocket already.I love Refs really,but when they get the jerks,it is really expensive.Where you supposed to be officiating hope it's not Dorking or C.W.F.C.because you will probably be doing the Tesco RUN INSTEAD.

As I have always stated Smudgey there are some idiots who ref but plenty of idiots play too.

Next game is at a ground not known for holding water well. Fingers croseed. Be rest assured though that cards have been kept in tip top condition and will need to see some daylight soon :)

But who'd be a ref?

Reading the Aldershot v Bournemouth match report in the paper, apparently Clark Masters lobbed the ball at Warren Cummings from the bench and the ball hit him in the face. Cummings then smashed it into the Shots dugout. A mass brawl ensued with Masters and Cummings not surprisingly seeing red. Who was to blame? You guessed it! Step forward one Marvin Morgan to declare - "The referee should have been stronger earlier. When you get a mass fight, you can blame only one person - the ref"

Hope your glasses haven't got too dusty....... Good luck tonight at AFC......I may even buy you a burger tonite....