Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Snow Joke!! Games on/Games off 30/1/10

Smudge

Raynes Park Vale v Badshot Lea OFF due to waterlogged & frozen pitch. :angry:

Another blank Saturday for the Baggies but hopefully Tuesdays game at Chertsey will be OK

HOWS YOUR LUCK GF !

AS THIS RATE, THE BAGGIES WILL BE PLAYING EVERYDAY TO GET THEIR FIXTURES IN !

JOHNNO IS YOUR GAME ON TODAY AGAINST CHERTSEY AS I BELIEVE THATS THE GAME OF THE WEEKEND. IF SO, I'LL BE THERE TO WATCH YOU PERFORM SO BE ON TOP FORM OR I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN TO EVERYONE HOW YOU PLAYED TOMORROW ON HERE ! OR COULD IT BE YOU'LL BE GETTING SPLINTERS ....AGAIN !!! HA HA

ALSO IT WILL BE INETRESTING TO SEE HOW YOUR PITCH IS NOW AFTER YOUR CLUBS MISHAP.

TRS WHERE YOU OFF TO ?

I'm off to Upton Park now to see the start of our 8 game winning streak that will take us above yids

Westfield v South Park OFFbawling.gif

Theres a echo in here

Hopefully pal, need a result today bigtime!

Another blank Saturday for the Baggies but hopefully Tuesdays game at Chertsey will be OK

HOWS YOUR LUCK GF !

JOHNNO IS YOUR GAME ON TODAY AGAINST CHERTSEY AS I BELIEVE THATS THE GAME OF THE WEEKEND. IF SO, I'LL BE THERE TO WATCH YOU PERFORM SO BE ON TOP FORM OR I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN TO EVERYONE HOW YOU PLAYED TOMORROW ON HERE ! OR COULD IT BE YOU'LL BE GETTING SPLINTERS ....AGAIN !!! HA HA

ALSO IT WILL BE INETRESTING TO SEE HOW YOUR PITCH IS NOW AFTER YOUR CLUBS MISHAP.

TRS WHERE YOU OFF TO ?

Game on at present. Will post if i hear any different.

U r welcome to come down and sample our burgers and give me a little bit of stick Their will be some tackles flying in this afternoon especially with a few ex chertsey boys in our ranks....

Dorking v Horley off info from BJR :bartshocked:

Thanks Teffs.

Match official asked if we could get an inspection done early.

Our 'local' referee inspected with RC at 11:30 and found part of the pitch to be frozen solid. Wouldn't even take a stud !

(That's TSF out, then) !!

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

HOWS YOUR LUCK GF !

TRS WHERE YOU OFF TO ?

Game on at present. Will post if i hear any different.

U r welcome to come down and sample our burgers and give me a little bit of stick Their will be some tackles flying in this afternoon especially with a few ex chertsey boys in our ranks....

CHEERS JOHNNO,

SEE YOU LATER. YEP LOTS OF TEA & BURGERS. 2 GOOD TEAMS SO SHOULD BE ENTERTAINING HOWEVER JOHNNO, I THINK THAT CHERTSEY PLAYERS WILL HAVE NEXT WEEKS VASE GAME IN THEIR HEADS SO ANY 50/50 COVE SHOULD WIN, 'COS THEY WILL ALL WANT TO PLAY NEXT WEEK, SO I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED WITH A COVE WIN TODAY !

ANY POSTPONEMENT LET US ALL KNOW ASAP, I'M LEAVING HERE 2PM

Following on from previous message, these are the matches for which I have received notice of postponement. There are one or two others reported above but they have not been advised as yet to the League.

Premier Division

Chessington & Hook v Wembley

Epsom & Ewell v Ash United

Raynes Park Vale v Badshot Lea

Division One

Coulsdon United v Worcester Park

Warlingham v Farnham Town

Westfield v South Park

Reserve Division

Chobham Res v South Park Res

Knaphill Res v Frimley Green Res