Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top 3 may be easy but who can predict the top 5

Get a grip Smudge !!!! Municipal.........that great side who are the ONLY team to drop points to Coulsdon !!!! Dream On !!!

Get a grip Smudge !!!! Municipal.........that great side who are the ONLY team to drop points to Coulsdon !!!! Dream On !!!

Spy,you coming tomoz. Municipal are a kind hearted bunch,but Coulsdon deserved 3, and they will win a game this season mark my words.

Edited by BEEN THERE

1 worcester pk

2 mole valley

3 hartly wit

4 lammas

5 cobham

id like to think bedfont sports could nick into the top 5 2nd best defensive record in league but unfortunately lack goals still a few big teams to play an all at home apart from lammas , hw i think

well we wont be troubling the top 5 so i can offer an unbiased view

Worcester park will be champions

Cobham second

torn between Lammas and HW for 3rd. HW are good going forward but need to spend some of their big budget shoring up their defence

Farnham or Eversley for 5th

Guess your placing us 6th then NLN....

Spy,you coming tomoz. Municipal are a kind hearted bunch,but Coulsdon deserved 3, and they will win a game this season mark my words.

No Smudge, only just got in, loonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg day, hope you've done alright though

Having only seen Eversley play Cobham and Mole Valley.. Would anyone be kind enough to predict there top 5 finishing positions in the CCL Div 1... This will enable me to find a few big games to add to my viewing pleasure

Right then, let's put a bit of science into the equation. I would like to present two predictions to you, based upon:

1, Average points per game this season

1, Worcester Park 2.23

2, Hartley Wintney 2.00

3, Mole Valley 2.00

4, Farleigh Rovers 1.96

5, Staines Lammas 1.92

2, Max. pts still achievable

1, Worcester Park 100

2, Mole Valley 99

3, Farnham Town 98

4, Harley Wintney 97

5, Cobham 96

As we all know, points in the bag are better than games in hand!

Just for the record, The Mighty Knappers are currently in 11th place in both tables.

Edited by The KnapMeister

• 1 month later...

Having only seen Eversley play Cobham and Mole Valley.. Would anyone be kind enough to predict there top 5 finishing positions in the CCL Div 1... This will enable me to find a few big games to add to my viewing pleasure

Right then, let's put a bit of science into the equation. I would like to present two predictions to you, based upon:

1, Worcester Park 2.23

2, Hartley Wintney 2.00

3, Mole Valley 2.00

4, Farleigh Rovers 1.96

5, Staines Lammas 1.92

1, Worcester Park 100

2, Mole Valley 99

3, Farnham Town 98

4, Harley Wintney 97

5, Cobham 96

Just for the record, The Mighty Knappers are currently in 11th place in both tables.

Any further thoughts on this?

I think quite a lot has changed in the last few weeks.

Personally I see the top 3 as Worcester Park, Staines Lammas and Mole Valley. 4th and 5th could be any team from Cobham, Hartley Wintney, South Park, Knaphill, Eversley, Bedfont Sports, Farnham or Farleigh. I think Cobham and the in form Knaphill are possibly slight favourites, but any team that puts together a good run could finish in the top 5.

1, Worcester Park 2.23

2, Hartley Wintney 2.00

3, Mole Valley 2.00

4, Farleigh Rovers 1.96

5, Staines Lammas 1.92

1, Worcester Park 100

2, Mole Valley 99

3, Farnham Town 98

4, Harley Wintney 97

5, Cobham 96

Personally I see the top 3 as Worcester Park, Staines Lammas and Mole Valley. 4th and 5th could be any team from Cobham, Hartley Wintney, South Park, Knaphill, Eversley, Bedfont Sports, Farnham or Farleigh. I think Cobham and the in form Knaphill are possibly slight favourites, but any team that puts together a good run could finish in the top 5.

Good call, wonder if the mathmatical possibility tables have changed much. Id still go with MV and WP top 2. HW loss of manager and thier striker might have a bearing on their final position, dno if theyll make top 3, with Jurg out for another 2 games Cobham will probably lose a bit of ground aswell, Staines seem to have got some new forwards which seems to have improved their form so ile go with them for 3rd. 4th & 5th Cobham & HW or Sth Park (cant decide).

1, Worcester Park 2.23

2, Hartley Wintney 2.00

3, Mole Valley 2.00

4, Farleigh Rovers 1.96

5, Staines Lammas 1.92

1, Worcester Park 100

2, Mole Valley 99

3, Farnham Town 98

4, Harley Wintney 97

5, Cobham 96

Good call, wonder if the mathmatical possibility tables have changed much. Id still go with MV and WP top 2. HW loss of manager and thier striker might have a bearing on their final position, dno if theyll make top 3, with Jurg out for another 2 games Cobham will probably lose a bit of ground as well, Staines seem to have got some new forwards which seems to have improved their form so ile go with them for 3rd. 4th & 5th Cobham & HW or Sth Park (cant decide).

I'm liking that Spence, I'll buy you a drink next time haha!

1, Worcester Park 2.23

2, Hartley Wintney 2.00

3, Mole Valley 2.00

4, Farleigh Rovers 1.96

5, Staines Lammas 1.92

1, Worcester Park 100

2, Mole Valley 99

3, Farnham Town 98

4, Harley Wintney 97

5, Cobham 96

Good call, wonder if the mathmatical possibility tables have changed much. Id still go with MV and WP top 2. HW loss of manager and thier striker might have a bearing on their final position, dno if theyll make top 3, with Jurg out for another 2 games Cobham will probably lose a bit of ground as well, Staines seem to have got some new forwards which seems to have improved their form so ile go with them for 3rd. 4th & 5th Cobham & HW or Sth Park (cant decide).

I'm liking that Spence, I'll buy you a drink next time haha!

Jurgs look at my post on this thread no.17,Think I MENTIONED IT FIRST,also Knaphill for a late run.WHERES MY DRINK.

surprised no one has Knaphill in this top 5....looks like we'll have to try and prove a few people wrong!

come on fill us in old man

Lance to you young Nigel,My take on Div 1 is ,Worcester Park 1 reason hard to break down when in front,players who have played together for seasons. 2 Staines because they have been there before and know what it takes.3 Hartley Witney cos I LOVE EM TO BITS,4.Farleigh Rovers because their organised and competive and have a great Team spirit.5 Cobham but only if Jurgs is between the sticks,no disrespect Younghammer Whitby,your time will come.Westfield and Municipal fighting out 14th.But Knaphill are a dark horse to break into the Top 5,because they are the best footballing side in Div 1,and I truly mean that.

Stop crawling BT!

I will eat my hat and my coat and my boots if Knaphill finish top five - they have the strikers but defensively not good enough this year IMO.

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

Knaphill have only conceded 5 league goals in the last 10 league games....had a reshuffle in the defence over Christmas so i dont think that's such a bad defence...?? I believe South Park conceded the same amount we have in the last 10, in their last game against Staines Lammas didnt they?? :brille008::gotcha:

Lance to you young Nigel,My take on Div 1 is ,Worcester Park 1 reason hard to break down when in front,players who have played together for seasons. 2 Staines because they have been there before and know what it takes.3 Hartley Witney cos I LOVE EM TO BITS,4.Farleigh Rovers because their organised and competive and have a great Team spirit.5 Cobham but only if Jurgs is between the sticks,no disrespect Younghammer Whitby,your time will come.Westfield and Municipal fighting out 14th.But Knaphill are a dark horse to break into the Top 5,because they are the best footballing side in Div 1,and I truly mean that.

Stop crawling BT!

I will eat my hat and my coat and my boots if Knaphill finish top five - they have the strikers but defensively not good enough this year IMO.

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

Knaphill have only conceded 5 league goals in the last 10 league games....had a reshuffle in the defence over Christmas so i dont think that's such a bad defence...?? I believe South Park conceded the same amount we have in the last 10, in their last game against Staines Lammas didnt they?? brille008.gifgotcha.gif

yea we beat them 5-0 yesterday!

I can see you have all missed my statistical analysis over the last few weeks, so here is the latest up date info

Current form (over last 6 games)

1 Knaphill

2 Staines Lammas

3 Mole Valley

4 Cobham

5 Worcester Park

6 Eversley

Points per match (over the whole season)

1 Worcester Park 2.16

2 Mole Valley 2.14

3 Staines Lammas 2.06

4 Cobham 1.93

5 Hartley Wintney 1.88

6 Knaphill 1.86

Max Possible Points (as of last night)

1 Mole Valley 96

2 Worcester Park 93

3 Farnham Town 90

4 Staines Lammas 89

5 Cobham 88

6 Eversley 88

So take your pick as to what to believe!

Edited by The KnapMeister

Staines in the first game they battered us! And maybe Bedfont sports we were not that good!

Apart from that no i would say we had been unlucky in the games we had dropped points in.

Brunty, thought you were a tad lucky against Warlingham. Only when they went down to ten did you look like winning. Would you say thats a fair comment?

Stop crawling BT!

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

I've just remembered your quote, hope you hat, coat and boots are on a low gas, ready for the end of the season!!