Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top 3 may be easy but who can predict the top 5

always assuming JURG does not make one or two of his famous clangers.:smashfreakb:

That hurts deep man! Only lost 1 of 21 I've played in the league, so the clangers can't have been that bad :dance (2):

JURG not meant as a dig. your just a bit to honest when you flap you tell us. you have passed this on to young hammer. could you imagine how many strikers would come on here and tell us everytime they miss, always a bobble when the glory boys miss.

Im gonna change mine so im going for

1. Mole Valley

2. Lammas

3. Worcester Park

4. Hartley

5. Cobham

can mole valley go up???

The minutes from the latest league meeting state that Mole Valley are able to get promoted this season. It was deemed that the groundshare met the league requirements.

JURG not meant as a dig. your just a bit to honest when you flap you tell us. you have passed this on to young hammer. could you imagine how many strikers would come on here and tell us everytime they miss, always a bobble when the glory boys miss.

I know it wasn't mate. Just tell it as I see it and won't try and cover up any mistakes I might make unlike some! Having said that I've not made that many this season.......must be getting better with age haha!

Staines in the first game they battered us! And maybe Bedfont sports we were not that good!

Apart from that no i would say we had been unlucky in the games we had dropped points in.

Brunty, thought you were a tad lucky against Warlingham. Only when they went down to ten did you look like winning. Would you say thats a fair comment?

I think i posted that before we played them Zach

Yes it was a game of two halves! we were lucky first half but should have won it second half - a draw was a fair result!

I know it wasn't mate. Just tell it as I see it and won't try and cover up any mistakes I might make unlike some! Having said that I've not made that many this season.......must be getting better with age haha!

Goalkeepers are a different breed.

My opinion-

Worcester Park - Organised side, hard to break down and consistent but not the best team in div 1.

Mole Valley - Very dangerous Attacking side, Defence is their weak point.

Hartley Wintney - Good side, attacking good, defence is a weak point.

Staines Lammas - Overall good side, strong throughout.

Cobham- Unknown, havent seen.

Farleigh Rovers - Hard working, but not top 5 team.

Knaphill - best footballing team in league now becoming consistent.

Top 5

1.Staines Lammas

2.Worcester Park

3. Mole Valley

4. Knaphill

5. Hartley Wintney

Goalkeepers are a different breed.

To be fair didnt have anywhere to hide after Tuesday! No point hiding. You will never improve unless you can face your faults and learn from them.