Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top 3 may be easy but who can predict the top 5

Having only seen Eversley play Cobham and Mole Valley.. Would anyone be kind enough to predict there top 5 finishing positions in the CCL Div 1... This will enable me to find a few big games to add to my viewing pleasure

in order 1. Worcester Park

2. Lammas

3. Mole Valley

4. Cobham

5. South Park

Having only seen Eversley play Cobham and Mole Valley.. Would anyone be kind enough to predict there top 5 finishing positions in the CCL Div 1... This will enable me to find a few big games to add to my viewing pleasure

in order 1. Worcester Park

2. Lammas

3. Mole Valley

4. Cobham

5. South Park

Quite surprised to see your prediction of the top 5 without Hartley Wintney in it.

i forgot them to tell the truth so il transfer them to 5th!!<BR><BR>Maybe u did out play us brunty and i heard you outplayed south park but both games youve failed to take any points, were stiil managing to take 3 points against big teams even when were playing badly!! points win leagues brunty!!

Brunty, you boys outplay everyone, every week!!!

In the 4 games you have drawn and 5 you have lost, have you ever actually dropped points to the better side? If not, then HW must be the unluckiest side in the CCL!

Staines in the first game they battered us! And maybe Bedfont sports we were not that good!

Apart from that no i would say we had been unlucky in the games we had dropped points in.

Staines in the first game they battered us! And maybe Bedfont sports we were not that good!

Apart from that no i would say we had been unlucky in the games we had dropped points in.

Brunty u were very fortunate against Frimley me thinks plus Animal didnt u score in added time against Frimley! things even themselves up lads the most consistant all season normally at the Top and the worst at the bottom!

Your probably right, we were fortunate frimley didnt have a striker ! as i dont think our keeper had to make a save that day! and that silly shout for a pen with 5 to go! lol

Apart from Cobham who we've yet to play i think Worcester Park will win it as there the most consistent, Mole Valley are having there usual blow up but will be in the top 5, think Staines my have dropped too many points so i'll go for 3rd for them......As for the other two places i hope and think South Park could make a push for it and i'll go for Cobham because of there good defensive record. Poor old HW are just too unlucky in too many games to make the top 5.

Your probably right, we were fortunate frimley didnt have a striker ! as i dont think our keeper had to make a save that day! and that silly shout for a pen with 5 to go! lol

Lol mate pen it should have been given it wasnt and as 4 shots think u might have had 1, but as u know mate that 1 won u the game and the rest is history

well we wont be troubling the top 5 so i can offer an unbiased view

Worcester park will be champions

Cobham second

torn between Lammas and HW for 3rd. HW are good going forward but need to spend some of their big budget shoring up their defence

Farnham or Eversley for 5th

well we wont be troubling the top 5 so i can offer an unbiased view

Worcester park will be champions

Cobham second

torn between Lammas and HW for 3rd. HW are good going forward but need to spend some of their big budget shoring up their defence

Farnham or Eversley for 5th

Big Budget??

I agree too many goals being shipped at the moment we have the players there, just making too many errors!

Think lammas will regret their poor start to the season and between us WP, MV and cobham for top 4 places

BT - we love you opinion!!!

come on fill us in old man

Lance to you young Nigel,My take on Div 1 is ,Worcester Park 1 reason hard to break down when in front,players who have played together for seasons. 2 Staines because they have been there before and know what it takes.3 Hartley Witney cos I LOVE EM TO BITS,4.Farleigh Rovers because their organised and competive and have a great Team spirit.5 Cobham but only if Jurgs is between the sticks,no disrespect Younghammer Whitby,your time will come.Westfield and Municipal fighting out 14th.But Knaphill are a dark horse to break into the Top 5,because they are the best footballing side in Div 1,and I truly mean that.

Lance to you young Nigel,My take on Div 1 is ,Worcester Park 1 reason hard to break down when in front,players who have played together for seasons. 2 Staines because they have been there before and know what it takes.3 Hartley Witney cos I LOVE EM TO BITS,4.Farleigh Rovers because their organised and competive and have a great Team spirit.5 Cobham but only if Jurgs is between the sticks,no disrespect Younghammer Whitby,your time will come.Westfield and Municipal fighting out 14th.But Knaphill are a dark horse to break into the Top 5,because they are the best footballing side in Div 1,and I truly mean that.

Stop crawling BT!

I will eat my hat and my coat and my boots if Knaphill finish top five - they have the strikers but defensively not good enough this year IMO.

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

Listen lads theres a long way to go yet, but like i said we've played all the top 10 twice apart from south park and farnham who we have both away and we are pretty good on our travels, theres a few big games this week and we have coulsdon and no disrespect to them but we should pick up 3 points, so with the other big games we should pick some points up of some teams this week. i honestly dont think were win it because i think WP have done well but i fancy us for top 3 but saying that i didnt think wed win the league last year when Mole Vally blew a huge points gap and Knaphill just need a win to be champions, one thing i would say like SP said weve been here before and wont go down without a fight!!

Stop crawling BT!

I will eat my hat and my coat and my boots if Knaphill finish top five - they have the strikers but defensively not good enough this year IMO.

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

SPLEGEND,your a 7lb claimer,who wears blinkers,I'm an OLD pro

Stop crawling BT!

Top five:

Worcester Park

Lammas

HW

Cobham

South Park (who else!)

Splegend have a word with Nigel,any team that beats Municipal twice must be good,Knaphill did,Worcester Park did,tells it all.