Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mini Krooner checking in...

Mewcenary

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say "Hi" after finding this forum.

I'm a "Mini Krooner" as I am currently Assisting on CCFL to get some experience at higher levels to that I normally middle at. I'm not a high enough level to be trusted with you guys in the middle of the pitch just yet. One day, one day...

Always interested to get more players' perspectives on refs in the cold light of day... not just on the pitch .... ;)

Hi all,

I'm a "Mini Krooner" as I am currently Assisting on CCFL to get some experience at higher levels to that I normally middle at. I'm not a high enough level to be trusted with you guys in the middle of the pitch just yet. One day, one day...

Always interested to get more players' perspectives on refs in the cold light of day... not just on the pitch .... ;)

MY PERSPECTIVE IS THAT I THINK REF'S DO A DAMN GOOD JOB, FOR ONE I WOULDN'T DO IT THAT'S FOR SURE WITH ALL THE ABUSE THEY GET AND REMEMBER FOLKS, THERES NO GAME WITHOUT A REFEREE, WE NEED THEM IF WE WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING AND WATCHING.

YOUNGER BREED OF REFEREE'S ARE DIMINISHING BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE THEY GET, SO THINK WHEN YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING, WHILST I KNOW WE ALL GET FRUSTRATED AT TIMES.

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum Mewcenary.

There was a time when even a "mini-Krooner" would be considered a large man :biglaugh:

A mini Krooner I like it.He is our leader, much respected by all posters be they Fans,Players,Managers,his views are concise and to the point.Feel free to post your thoughts though,tell us your side of the coin. It is normal for a Ref to set a good example to others by becoming a Gold Member,only costs £5.

Edited by Smudge

Oh just great.......... another fecking, kenting, always right, slow, busy, control freak oaficial :smashfreakb:

Welcome to the forum Mewcenary :bootyshake: We are always pleased to hear your wrong point of view :cheesy (2):

Oh just great.......... another fecking, kenting, always right, slow, busy, control freak oaficial smashfreakb.gif

Welcome to the forum Mewcenary bootyshake.gif We are always pleased to hear your wrong point of view cheesy%20(2).gif

Teffers got tears running down me face,been awhile since I laffed as much.welcome.gif MEWCENARY. Rumoured his next game is Bookham,Nil points then.

Edited by Smudge

Oh just great.......... another fecking, kenting, always right, slow, busy, control freak oaficial smashfreakb.gif

Welcome to the forum Mewcenary bootyshake.gif We are always pleased to hear your wrong point of view cheesy%20(2).gif

Teffers got tears running down me face,been awhile since I laffed as much.welcome.gif MEWCENARY. Rumoured his next game is Bookham,Nil points then.

Just try to tell it, how it is Smudge :dance (2): no point glossing over it is there :evil:

Probs wont see Mewcenary until nest season :grin: think he said he on the line in Div 1 :doh:

Appointments bulletin just came out. I'm on a couple of Premier games this coming month (mostly mid-week). THERE IS NO ESCAPE, ANY OF YOU.

Mewcenary did you mispell your name on purpose,MERCENARY you should be called surely.You only been here 2 days and World War 3 has broken out.Tell us where your officiating,and I will run my eye over your performance.Your not Rocket Rons offspring are you,getting your own back on all those horrible people who abuse his skills.I LOVE ROCKET RON. TEFFS AND KROONS KISS AND MAKE UP.