Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sat 27th games off?

spy

Sorry JJ :(

Cambo still on unless there is a lot of rain between now and kick off. Pitch is holding some water and is unlikely to take much more but hopefully the rain will hold off.

Just had a look at the Meadowbank pitch. Much better than i'd expected with very little standing water - in fact the only bit I could see was in the corner on the dug out side on the lino's run. There was a fair bit there, but other than that not bad with even the goalmouths looking OK. With no game tomorrow, it would be looking good for Tuesday (Bookham v Badshot) apart from the fact that Sunday is going to be a monsoon :bartshocked:

One for BJR - what's happened to the fencing in the corner opposite the entrance (rec side)? Looks like even the concrete pillar is down.

Not sure, TRS. I haven't been down since the beginning of the week and I have spoken to three club officials on the phone this morning who didn't mention anything. I'll have a word with the 'powers that be' this afternoon, ( NO - Not Stan The Man), now that our game is off.