Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sat 27th games off?

spy

Mewcenary are you on Work Experience from Job Centre Plus,or a Government Training Scheme,did not know Refereeing was included as regards Full Time Work.Some Refs only get 1 game a month,you had 2 in a week,going to contact the Refs. Union.Shop Steward,now where did I put Kroons number. 08457 90 90 90 work related stress line.

You are cheeky.... but I like you. Remember, I am only assisting so there are more potential games available as a result...

Nice to find someone who likes me M,My best mate has not been on all week ,Trenty where are you.

Parts of the corner underwater - never seen it so bad. the outside of the pitch on the steppings all flooded too

Training it is then tomorrow by the sounds of it :Kick_Can_emoticon:

So.....................what pitches are all ready in doubt for Saturday, any updates chaps

Chessington?

Cove?

Feltham (Bedfont)?

At least Meadowbank will survive this week !!! Bookham and Dorking away !!!

Pre-arranged.

The pitch and club-house have been hired out to the 'All Surrey Over 80's Nude Leap-Frog' squad.

Free admission and Sanatogen and Wincarnis at the bar at half-time !

:chloe:

:97:

Edited by Big J R

Just had a look at the Meadowbank pitch. Much better than i'd expected with very little standing water - in fact the only bit I could see was in the corner on the dug out side on the lino's run. There was a fair bit there, but other than that not bad with even the goalmouths looking OK. With no game tomorrow, it would be looking good for Tuesday (Bookham v Badshot) apart from the fact that Sunday is going to be a monsoon :bartshocked:

One for BJR - what's happened to the fencing in the corner opposite the entrance (rec side)? Looks like even the concrete pillar is down.

just been to badfont and there is more chance of the qe2 sailing through than a football match taking place

Get a pump out to clear the water. Then get some covers and a blower to dry the pitch, bloody excuses all the time with you :discobanana:

By the way, if johnno's looking in did the game go ahead last night? Any idea how the pitch is looking? And have you got the boots yet?

Game was postponed last night!!

Pitch has a little bit of standing water. With heavy rain forecast for 3am till 9am, i would not get my hopes up!!

MMNNN WHERE TO GO TODAY ?

RAINING WHERE I AM SO EXPECT MORE GAMES TO BE CALLED OFF THIS MORNING, BAR THOSE IN WHICH WHITELAW HAS ALREADY KINDLY ADVISED.

SO WHERE'S LEFT TO GO ?

CURRENT CCL GAMES ON THAT INTEREST ME ARE: ASH VS SANDHURST, CAMBERLEY VS GUILDFORD (WHO ARE THE CURRENT FORM TEAM UNBEATEN IN 8 LEAGUE GAMES ALONG WITH NGU) .

NO DOUBT THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE THAT HANWORTH VILLA VS BADSHOT LEA GAME WILL GO AHEAD AS THEY RARELY HAVE GAMES CALLED OFF

MAY EVEN GO TO WATCH THE BASEMENT BATTLE BETWEEN BANSTEAD VS BOOKHAM A 6 POINTER AS THEY SAY

IT'S BECOMING A HABIT TO GET READY AND WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DECIDE WHERE TO GO, IT COULD BE A RARE VISIT TO WATCH A RYMAN GAME TODAY, MAY GO TO WATERSIDE STADIUM TO WATCH WALTON CASUALS VS WHITSTABLE ANOTHER BASEMENT BATTLE OR GO ONTO CHIPSTEAD VS ASHFORD (KENT) ?

GOTTA GET MY FOOTBALL FIX SOMEWHERE !

WHERE YOU OFF TO TRS ??