Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sat 27th games off?

spy

So.....................what pitches are all ready in doubt for Saturday, any updates chaps

Chessington?

Cove?

Feltham (Bedfont)?

At least Meadowbank will survive this week !!! Bookham and Dorking away !!!

I should imagine Westfield will be soggy! Heavy rain due in tomorrow and Friday evening which won't help :smashfreakb:

I should imagine Westfield will be soggy! Heavy rain due in tomorrow and Friday evening which won't help :smashfreakb:

Cycled past Westfield yesterday, soggy seems to be appropriate word. A bit of stand water about too.

Brunty put it this way,The Arena is one of the better playing surfaces in this League,if not the best,due to the excellent work put in by Groundsman Scott Hart and his Team.Drains well,only frost has cancelled our games this year.So with the predicted weather forecast,every chance.Be nice to see you lot again,good job your a player it's a FIVER to get in.Will keep you updated via P.M.

I should imagine Westfield will be soggy! Heavy rain due in tomorrow and Friday evening which won't help smashfreakb.gif

Cycled past Westfield yesterday, soggy seems to be appropriate word. A bit of stand water about too.

Whitby get down there now with a fork,it helps you know.

Westfield is in major doubt for Saturday according to the Managers just just recieved :bartshocked:

Although Guildford are away I thought I would mention I have just been done to the Spectrum and a good 3rd of the pitch has standing water on it.

Forecast tonight is not good so expecting a majority of games to fall foul.

Parts of the corner underwater - never seen it so bad. the outside of the pitch on the steppings all flooded too

Yikes.

I'll be attending Westfield for the reserves game on Tuesday. I'll bring my flippers...

Mewcenary are you on Work Experience from Job Centre Plus,or a Government Training Scheme,did not know Refereeing was included as regards Full Time Work.Some Refs only get 1 game a month,you had 2 in a week,going to contact the Refs. Union.Shop Steward,now where did I put Kroons number. 08457 90 90 90 work related stress line.

Edited by Smudge

Mewcenary are you on Work Experience from Job Centre Plus,or a Government Training Scheme,did not know Refereeing was included as regards Full Time Work.Some Refs only get 1 game a month,you had 2 in a week,going to contact the Refs. Union.Shop Steward,now where did I put Kroons number. 08457 90 90 90 work related stress line.

You are cheeky.... but I like you. Remember, I am only assisting so there are more potential games available as a result...