Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CROYDON F.C. v HORLEY TOWN

If your at a loose end this Evening , why not pop along to The Arena kick off 7.45pm.The Ground is only 200yds from The Arena Tram stop,so no hassle in getting to the ground.Clubhouse which is situated outside the ground opens 6.30pm,and Refreshments are available inside the Ground.

Tonights other Match sees RAYNES PARK VALE play GUILDFORD CITY Kick Off 7.45

If your at a loose end this Evening , why not pop along to The Arena kick off 7.45pm.The Ground is only 200yds from The Arena Tram stop,so no hassle in getting to the ground.Clubhouse which is situated outside the ground opens 6.30pm,and Refreshments are available inside the Ground.

RAYNES PARK NOW OFF.

RAYNES PARK NOW OFF.

WHAT OFF !! I WAS GOING TO WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT.

WE HAVEN'T HAD RAIN FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS WITH SUNSHINE ALL DAY YESTERDAY ?

I KNOW THEY HAVE A SLOPE WHICH NORMALLY FLOODS BUT WITHOUT ANY DOWNPOURS OF LATE I MUST ADMIT I AM SURPRISED. I WONDER IF THEY HAVE PLAYER PROBLEMS ? WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS GAME OFF TONIGHT GUILDFORD SWEENEY KNOW ANYTHING IS THE PITCH WATERLOGGED? WHATS RPV SAYING ?

SORRY SMUDGE, NOT GOING TO CROYDON WITH ALL THAT TRAFFIC CERTAINLY NOT IN MIDWEEK - GOOD LUCK THO'

At a very cold Arena tonight Croydon drew 1-1 with Horley Town.I suppose most of you so called Non League supporters were sitting in front of your Goggle Boxes watching The Mighty England overcome Egypt 3-1 in which that bit part player Crouch scored 2 good goals,I really rate Crouch and his Record for England stands out to close scrutiny.Anyway back to the game the Horley keeper made 1 mistake,a poor kick out found Smith who took 2 goes at converting his chance, beating the keeper at his near post,1-0 Croydon.Horley sprang into life when the Management team ,moved their right back upfront,he caused Croydon's defence no end of problems,and the inevitable came with a well finished goal by a.n. other.Croydons front 2 of Guiymah and Smith went a.w.o.l. in the second half,no passion or desire.I ran my socks off all night retrieving the balls,and I,am thinking of challenging ANY C.C.L.OFFICIAL TO A RACE over 50 metres for Sports Relief any takers.Kroons,Mercenary,Rocket Ron, you have not got much to beat only a 62 yr old git(as Trenty called me) any takers.

That was the coldest I have ever been at football in all my life. Sat in the stand in first half then went over the far side to try and keep out of the wind.

PS Luke Ragetti was the Horley Town scorer and second half sub.

I,am thinking of challenging ANY C.C.L.OFFICIAL TO A RACE over 50 metres for Sports Relief any takers.Kroons,Mercenary,Rocket Ron, you have not got much to beat only a 62 yr old git(as Trenty called me) any takers.

It's one thing to keep up with play... but to keep up with Smudge? Is this humanly possible?!

I,am thinking of challenging ANY C.C.L.OFFICIAL TO A RACE over 50 metres for Sports Relief any takers.Kroons,Mercenary,Rocket Ron, you have not got much to beat only a 62 yr old git(as Trenty called me) any takers.

It's one thing to keep up with play... but to keep up with Smudge ? Is this humanly possible ? !

Is this a drinking contest, then ?

:champis2:

It's one thing to keep up with play... but to keep up with Smudge ? Is this humanly possible ? !

Is this a drinking contest, then ?

champis2.gif

Only one Winner there the Safety Officer at Dorking F.C. nicknamed THE FISH.