Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9th March - Results

Mole Valley SCR 3 - 0 Sheerwater

HI PROGEDIT GOOD WIN, WHO SCORED FOR YOU GUYS ?

Chris Barry, Nemo & Holden........Liam Holden

THANKS SPENCER,

BLIMEY ! 3 GOALS AND WHAT 'JAY' HOLDEN NEVER SCORED ? DID HE PLAY LAST NIGHT ?

Liam Holden?

THANKS SPENCER,

Liam Holden?

Jays gingerer younger brother. Jay came off the bench, looked nothing like the usual Jay tho lol. He actually did score but it was ruled out for being offside.

THANKS SPENCER,

Liam Holden?

Jays gingerer younger brother. Jay came off the bench, looked nothing like the usual Jay tho lol. He actually did score but it was ruled out for being offside.

OH I SEE SPENCER, RESTING HIM FOR SATURDAYS GAME AGAINST CROYDON MUNICIPAL LOL !!! NOT SURE JAY WOULD APPRECIATE BE 'GINGERER' !!

THINK MOLE VALLEY WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THE HOLDEN FAMILY....LOL !!! RECENTLY JOINED YOU IS THAT PAGE EX: DORKING AND CROYDON ??

SO COME ON SPENCER, YOU ARE REALLY JAYDE SPENCE ???

Had a good night out in Dorking,the Football was not great but was entertaining,and well contested.Helped by a very good Refereeing performance from Freddie Collins and his assistants Mark Leckley,Damith Bandara.The Ref.took time to talk to players rather than flashing his cards,only 1 yellow given for back chat,a breath of fresh air.Now onto the game,Dorking were unlucky not to go into half time 1 up,only a Michael Johnson goal line clearance stopped them.Croydon showed their greater experience in the 2nd half,against a very Youthful Dorking.Firstly Stuart Padget(ex Dorking)scored with a back post header to put the Trams 1 up,followed shortly after by a well struck finish from midfielder Dan Clayton(ex Dorking)from 20 yds.To their credit the Dorking lads heads never dropped and that is a great credit to their Manager Peter Augustine,who in a short time has put together a young side with belief in themselves to compete at this level.All he needs now is 2 good strikers,don't we all.

A very very fair assessment, Smudger !

THANKS SPENCER,

Liam Holden?

OH I SEE SPENCER, RESTING HIM FOR SATURDAYS GAME AGAINST CROYDON MUNICIPAL LOL !!! NOT SURE JAY WOULD APPRECIATE BE 'GINGERER' !!

THINK MOLE VALLEY WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THE HOLDEN FAMILY....LOL !!! RECENTLY JOINED YOU IS THAT PAGE EX: DORKING AND CROYDON ??

SO COME ON SPENCER, YOU ARE REALLY JAYDE SPENCE ???

Nah thats next week Wednesday, think we got Staines in the Cup & Liams gingerer, Jays just got streaks lol. We would definitely be slightly weaker wivout em but i think this year we've got enough depth to not miss em when their suspended/ injured, etc. Yeah that Page, had a blinder yesterday, at times he made it look like Men against boys. Wont be available Saturday so Jay might just slip back in, who knows.

& yeah i am Jayde Spence, thought the fact i played for MV and my pic kinda gave it away haha.

totally agree with THE FAN, chertsey looked dangerous for first half hour but had it not been for stoney in goal could have been 4.2 to bedfont at half time not just full time!!! cant explain why we were so poor, maybe the high tempo battering of a game at badshot saturday............. clutching at straws if im honest but yes he is an ex chelsea first teamer and he was decent to be fair but did get frustrated a lot by his team mates and some refereeing decisions, seen bedfont 3 times this season and at there ground earlier in the season we were lucky to get 3 points, point would have been fair, and then the frustrating home league game a couple of weeks ago and again last night makes me wonder why bedfont are not in a stronger league posistion, probablly the big word in ccl...................... CONSISTENCY!!

Haha love it JJ! Quality boots, but did you only wear them in the warm up? It looked like you had different boots on during the match

Well spotted Wattsy.

2 reasons.....

1. ground was still a bit soft and the boots were picking up too much soil (they are moulds)

2. new boots always give me blisters so just wearing them in.

Amazingly comfortable though. Was gonna get a pair last season when Brunty got his but decided i didnt want to look like a tw4t.

Now i do look like a tw4t !

Just need Brunty to come back to Cove next season and we will both look like tw4ats!!

30 seconds to view a pair of poofy boots !

How much did JJ pay yer, TRS ?

:bolt:

yes they seem to have gone up. I now have to pay 90p for a can of coke at Cove although still not as expensive as Badfont who charged me £1.20 last season!!

Pay for what you get usually and Cove's burgers are certainly worth it !!

yes they seem to have gone up. I now have to pay 90p for a can of coke at Cove although still not as expensive as Badfont who charged me £1.20 last season!!

Pay for what you get usually and Cove's burgers are certainly worth it !!

90p for a can of coke,last of the big spenders,but must agree Bedfont was pricey.2 bars also like Met Police and 2 Different Tariffs possibly.