Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9th March - Results

Cheers Molly but I have a sneaking suspicion that Cove may be the Cup winners this year.

Disappointed I couldnt go as I have yet to visit your ground and have heard only good things. Would have been good to bump into you again.

Had a good night out in Dorking,the Football was not great but was entertaining,and well contested.Helped by a very good Refereeing performance from Freddie Collins and his assistants Mark Leckley,Damith Bandara.The Ref.took time to talk to players rather than flashing his cards,only 1 yellow given for back chat,a breath of fresh air.Now onto the game,Dorking were unlucky not to go into half time 1 up,only a Michael Johnson goal line clearance stopped them.Croydon showed their greater experience in the 2nd half,against a very Youthful Dorking.Firstly Stuart Padget(ex Dorking)scored with a back post header to put the Trams 1 up,followed shortly after by a well struck finish from midfielder Dan Clayton(ex Dorking)from 20 yds.To their credit the Dorking lads heads never dropped and that is a great credit to their Manager Peter Augustine,who in a short time has put together a young side with belief in themselves to compete at this level.All he needs now is 2 good strikers,don't we all.

From what I understand another below par performance from Cambo who really are not in a good run of form. That isnt meant to take anything away from South Park who VP described as good enouhg for the Prem.

disappointed I couldnt get to the game due to AB commitments !!!! ghost.gif

GUTTED, had a real chance to take the cup holders out, was nice to hear your Captain and Manager say we didnt deserve to lose. Nice bunch of people, players and supporters, i can only hope we get to play you next year, good luck in the semi's

Great set up at South Park, decent pitch shame we didn't perform on it. Better side on the night went out, liked the 7,8 and 10 very sharp going forward.

Biggest plus for us was getting Gav Muir back playing after months out, also thought we scored 4 good goals, South Park scored 2 decent ones and a definite penalty.

chertsey 2-4 bedfont , league cup quarter final

RUBBISH!!!!!

Fair play to bedfont, played us off the park in the 2nd half

WHAT !!! LOST 4-2 WHAT HAPPENED CB GIVE US YOUR USUAL HONEST RUN-DOWN OF THE GAME PLEASE.

HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH, I'VE SEEN BEDFONT ON 2 OCCASIONS THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ONE OF THE BEST CCL PLAYERS TO WHOM I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON. HE PLAYS CENTRE MIDFIELD, A BALD CHAPPY WHERE SOME BEDFONT SUPPORTER TOLD ME THAT HE ACTUALLY PLAYED FOR CHELSEA, NOT RESERVES BUT THEIR 1ST TEAM ?? DON'T KNOW HOW OLD HE IS BUT IF THATS THE CASE, WHY ON EARTH IS HE PLAYING CCL STANDARD (NO DISREPECT TO CCL TEAMS/LEVEL). HE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND BEDFONT AN EXCELLENT PLAYER, WAY ABOVE THOSE AROUND HIM INCLUDING THE OPPOSITION, BUT THEN IF WHAT I WAS TOLD IS TRUE ABOUT PLAYING FOR CHELSEA, HE SHOULD BE ! ONE THING ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE DON'T ARF MOAN BUT THEN AGAIN THAT'S NOT SURPRISING WHEN HE'S PLAYED FOR CHELSEA NOW PLAYING AT CCL LEVEL ...... TOTAL FRUSTRATION,FOR HIM, HE MUST BE PULLING HIS HAIR OUT (SORRY ABOUT THE PUN ! - NO DISREPECT MEANT TO THE PLAYER IN QUESTION) - ANYONE KNOW HIS NAME ?

chertsey 2-4 bedfont , league cup quarter final

RUBBISH!!!!!

Fair play to bedfont, played us off the park in the 2nd half

WHAT !!! LOST 4-2 WHAT HAPPENED CB GIVE US YOUR USUAL HONEST RUN-DOWN OF THE GAME PLEASE.

HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH, I'VE SEEN BEDFONT ON 2 OCCASIONS THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ONE OF THE BEST CCL PLAYERS TO WHOM I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON. HE PLAYS CENTRE MIDFIELD, A BALD CHAPPY WHERE SOME BEDFONT SUPPORTER TOLD ME THAT HE ACTUALLY PLAYED FOR CHELSEA, NOT RESERVES BUT THEIR 1ST TEAM ?? DON'T KNOW HOW OLD HE IS BUT IF THATS THE CASE, WHY ON EARTH IS HE PLAYING CCL STANDARD (NO DISREPECT TO CCL TEAMS/LEVEL). HE IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND BEDFONT AN EXCELLENT PLAYER, WAY ABOVE THOSE AROUND HIM INCLUDING THE OPPOSITION, BUT THEN IF WHAT I WAS TOLD IS TRUE ABOUT PLAYING FOR CHELSEA, HE SHOULD BE ! ONE THING ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE DON'T ARF MOAN BUT THEN AGAIN THAT'S NOT SURPRISING WHEN HE'S PLAYED FOR CHELSEA NOW PLAYING AT CCL LEVEL ...... TOTAL FRUSTRATION,FOR HIM, HE MUST BE PULLING HIS HAIR OUT (SORRY ABOUT THE PUN ! - NO DISREPECT MEANT TO THE PLAYER IN QUESTION) - ANYONE KNOW HIS NAME ?

Not sure on his name but I think someone mentioned he played for Chelsea!

Ha Ha Nice Guy. Problem is that he spends half the season suspended because he has no self discipline.

Mark Nichols.

THANKS KROONER.

JUST GOOGLED MARK. HE'S ONLY 32 SURELY HE COULD PLAY HIGHER THAN CCL !!! WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BEDFONT ARE PAYING A BIT OUT TO KEEP HIM OR IS HE DOING ANOTHER CHELSEA FAVOURITE NEIL SHIPPERLEY (BEDFONT MANAGER) A FAVOUR ?? WHO CAN TELL ME ?/

I'VE CHECKED GOOGLE, HE DID INFACT PLAY FOR CHELSEA DURING 1994-2001 HAVING MADE 36 APPEARANCES, SCORING 3 GOALS AND DURING THIS PERIOD HE WENT ON VARIOUS LOANS EVEN TO CHERTSEY, AND HAS PLAYED FOR MANY CLUBS THEREFATER.

FROM WATCHING HIM, HIS FREE KICKS ARE A THREAT, HAS VISION AND MOVEMENT (ALWAYS SEEMS TO CREATE HIS OWN SPACE) ARE EXCELLENT, HAVE TO ADMIT I ENJOYED WATCHING HIM ON THE 2 OCCASIONS I'VE SEEN BEDFONT PLAY, I ONLY WISH I WENT TO CHERTSEY LAST NIGHT, BUT DECIDED TO WATCH THE GOONERS ON TV EQUALLY ENJOYABLE !

Ha Ha Nice Guy. Problem is that he spends half the season suspended because he has no self discipline.

Mark Nichols.

THANKS KROONER

THAT SELF DISCIPLINE MAYBE CAUSED BY FRUSTRATION PLAYING AT CCL LEVEL ? I SYMPATHISE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT THEN IF THAT IS THE CASE, WHY THEN PLAY CCL FOOTBALL ? MARK PROBABLY GOT AWAY WITH CERTAIN THINGS AND WAS ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH PLAYING AT HIGHER LEVEL?

............INTERESTING - ANY COMMENTS ?

GOONERS ON T.V. A TRUE NON LEAGUE FAN,FILLING MURDOCHS BILLIONS,give me a run down on the match I missed it,talking to real people at Dorking.Sure your going to join our Gold members club now,its only a fiver,Sky Sports £39 a month.

A top draw perfofmance from bedfont, who were very depleted i was told by club vice chairman.chertsey 2-0 up

in first half, but for the last 70min it was all bedfont. NICHOLLS is a good player, but does he kill his own players.

on this performance bedfont have under acheived they played a full strenght chertsey off the park. with several

bedfont players looking really sharp. this was the best game i have seen all season.:signthankspin:

GOONERS ON T.V. A TRUE NON LEAGUE FAN,FILLING MURDOCHS BILLIONS,give me a run down on the match I missed it,talking to real people at Dorking.Sure your going to join our Gold members club now,its only a fiver,Sky Sports £39 a month.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW SMUDGE I TAKE OFFENCE TO YOUR COMMENTS. ARSENAL GAME WAS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU WAS WATCHING THATS FOR SURE - JUST KEEP TO COLLECTING THE BALLS AT CROYDON MATE !

FOR YOUR VALUABLE INFORMATION, LAST NIGHT WAS THE ''FIRST'' CCL FIXTURE I'VE MISSED THIS SEASON ...... OH SORRY ABOUT THAT !!!

ARSENAL JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON THE BOX, SO WHAT I DECIDED TO HAVE A NIGHT OFF.... CRIMINAL OFFENCE, ? IT'S PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO PAY ENTRANCE FEE, BUY A PROGRAMME, HAVE A BEER AND SOME GRUB THAT HELPS TOWARDS KEEPING CLUBS GOING AT CCL LEVEL.

I'VE BEEN A GROUND-HOPPER FOR MANY-A-YEAR MOSTLY WATCHING RYMANS, BUT THIS SEASON I DECIDED TO START WATCHING CCL PERHAPS I SHOULD GO BACK TO WATCHING RYMANS

Nice Guy sorry that you felt offended,it was not meant in that way.Just goes to prove that the F.A. and T.V. Companies are killing the game we love by the plethora of Matches now shown.They already have turned the masses into Couch Potatoes,Obese ones at that,that's why I Ballboy at Croydon,not that I am Obese,I enjoy it,and you get closer to the action.We have a vacancy if you would like to try it.As for going back to Rymans please do not do that,you are a valued MEMBER of the C.C.L. now and your input is welcome.See you at Raynes Park tonight Football will not be as good,but it is in the flesh,hang on Man Utd v Inter Milan on box,tough choice.Better Football,but players you will never get to meet unless your loaded,so it's Raynes Park for me.

Mole Valley SCR 3 - 0 Sheerwater

HI PROGEDIT GOOD WIN, WHO SCORED FOR YOU GUYS ?

Chris Barry, Nemo & Holden........Liam Holden

Nice Guy sorry that you felt offended,it was not meant in that way.Just goes to prove that the F.A. and T.V. Companies are killing the game we love by the plethora of Matches now shown.They already have turned the masses into Couch Potatoes,Obese ones at that,that's why I Ballboy at Croydon,not that I am Obese,I enjoy it,and you get closer to the action.We have a vacancy if you would like to try it.As for going back to Rymans please do not do that,you are a valued MEMBER of the C.C.L. now and your input is welcome.See you at Raynes Park tonight Football will not be as good,but it is in the flesh,hang on Man Utd v Inter Milan on box,tough choice.Better Football,but players you will never get to meet unless your loaded,so it's Raynes Park for me.

NO NEED TO MOVE THE GOAL POST SMUDGE, IN WHAT WAY WAS YOUR COMMENTS MEANT THEN ?

VACANCY ? WHO'D WANT TO WORK AT CROYDON ? SO NO THANKS I'LL STICK TO WATCHING BUT NOT AT THAT DIRE PLACE THE AREA, BY THE TIME I GET THERE THE GAME WILL BE OVER WITH ALL THE TRAFFIC ONE'S GOT TO GO THROUGH ! I'LL JUST WATCH TRS VIDEOS OF CROYDON THANK YOU !

ENJOY TONIGHT GAME