Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9th March - Results

Extra Time at South Park FT 3-3. South Park were leading 2-1 until 85 minutes before Cambo score two in two minutes, then give away an 88th minute penalty

Just finished at South Park - Camberley through to play either Cove or Badshot Lea in the semis after winning 4-3 thanks to a last minute strike from John Finnieston

Egham 2-1 Wood.

I think most people would say we deserved something from the game.

Our abandoned home game v Chertsey will be replayed at a date to be advised.

Westfield 1-5 cobham

3 goals in final 5 min

we didn't deserve that result

Scoreline was a travesty. You deserved a lot more out of the game than a 1-5 defeat. What a great goal to score though!

First half was a snoreathon. Nothing happened of any note.

Egham 2-1 Wood.

I think most people would say we deserved something from the game.

Our abandoned home game v Chertsey will be replayed at a date to be advised.

You deserved a point but didn't work pearcey enough for all the possession you had

From what I understand another below par performance from Cambo who really are not in a good run of form. That isnt meant to take anything away from South Park who VP described as good enouhg for the Prem.

disappointed I couldnt get to the game due to AB commitments !!!! :ghost:

Westfield 1-5 cobham

3 goals in final 5 min

Scoreline was a travesty. You deserved a lot more out of the game than a 1-5 defeat. What a great goal to score though!

That's what happens when you switch off and you get no breaks when your down at the bottom! Some good football played at times from both side.

It's annoying because people will look at the scoreline and think we weren't in the game at all when we were. Also even more annoying that Sion our 'keeper didn't have a single save to make during the game, but picks the ball out of the net five time :zornig:

Westfield 1-5 cobham

3 goals in final 5 min

That's what happens when you switch off and you get no breaks when your down at the bottom! Some good football played at times from both side.

It's annoying because people will look at the scoreline and think we weren't in the game at all when we were. Also even more annoying that Sion our 'keeper didn't have a single save to make during the game, but picks the ball out of the net five time :zornig:

Have to agree the scoreline was a little unfair on Westfield, although I do think we deserved the 3 points. As you say both team played some good football at times, especially in the second half.

I thought we have struggled at times defending set pieces this season, but you guys showed us really how not to last night, with 3 of our goals coming from them. As for not having to make a save, that was because we didn't give him a chance to with our goals........same as me, didn't have a save to make all night and when I had a chance to I got beaten by a 25 yd screamer!!

Can't seem to embed at work, probably as systems are stone age!

Apologies for the ropeyness, but the arctic conditions seemed to affect my reaction times!

Good Cove performance and set up what will be an interesting semi final with Cambo.

Sandhurst 2 Epsom & Ewell 3

Were 2-0 up and crusing but a poor clearance just before half time allowed EE to pull one back.

EE were quicker out of the traps second half and quickly went in front taking advantage of more poor defending.

Had a penalty shout turned down. The lino gave it (fair play for a lino getting involved), but the ref after chat with the lino gave a gave a goal kick. Its one of those ones that if it is not a pen then should be a corner as the defender must have played the ball (not that he got anywhere near it).

Disapointing result, but deserve to get beat with the way we defended at times.

Was impressed with the EE No.8, bossed the midfield, and the number 2, mouthy idiot but a good player.

On a sour note, some of the EE players made a negative comment about our ground. They obviously forgot that they have not had their own ground since the 90's.

bedfont sports 0 cb hounslow 2

depleted squad for the sports with to many big players missing couldnt handle the never say die attitude of cb who were also down to 10 men!! fair play to cb wanted it more got there jus rewards with a determined display!

had a youth player last night started cb was one of the very few who could hold his head up after the game !! well done george at 17 good things will happen! also jordan another youth player done himself the world of good wen he came on !! says alot about so called senior players when two youth players only get a mention well done fellas!

From what I understand another below par performance from Cambo who really are not in a good run of form. That isnt meant to take anything away from South Park who VP described as good enouhg for the Prem.

disappointed I couldnt get to the game due to AB commitments !!!! ghost.gif

GUTTED, had a real chance to take the cup holders out, was nice to hear your Captain and Manager say we didnt deserve to lose. Nice bunch of people, players and supporters, i can only hope we get to play you next year, good luck in the semi's