Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Saturday 13th

Bloomin' Marvellous, ain't it ?

All that recent diabolical weather - Matches cancelled let right and centre and Dorking have a day off tomorrow.

So..............................

Training at Meadowbank for our lot, and then I'll probably take in the Bookham v R.P.V. re-match.

Cracks me up TC. First team in a league with 45 minutes the longest journey.

Reserves in a league where if it is a 45 min journey to an away game you are lucky !!!!

It sucks, but I think I would rather play in the Suburban than the CoCo Res league.

The first team are away to Newport Pagnell in the Berks and Bucks next Tuesday. 4:30 meet!!! Haven't done that since my Dr Martens days.

Wimbledon v Eastbourne Boro for me. Hope it's better than last week!

YOU GOING TO FILM THE GAME FOR THE TRS CHANNEL ?

SMUDGE THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU..........,I'M GETTING MY CCL MATCH FIX TOMORROW AT CHERTSEY AGAINST MOLESEY,

YOU GOING CHERTSEY BOY ? DO YOU ANTICIPATE A GOOD CROWD TOMORROW BEING A LOCAL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE TWO CLUBS ?

I WENT TO MOLESEY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON TO SEE THE REVERSE FIXTURE WHERE MOLESEY HAD A PLAYER SENT OF IN THE 1ST MINUTE OR SO. BEING WITH 10 MEN FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE GAME, MOLESEY BATTLED ON FROM 3-1 DOWN LOSING 5-3 IN A FIERCELY FOUGHT GAME, A GOOD SPECITCAL RUIN BY A REFEREE WHO WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS DEPTH,

LETS HOPE FOR THE SAME AGAIN, BUT WITH A BETTER REFEREE THIS TIME - ENJOY YOUR GAME EVERYONE

Reserves in a league where if it is a 45 min journey to an away game you are lucky !!!!

your sat nav must send you the long way round...lots of local teams around...

tc...will be a hard game...hemel are a good, quicky young side...play lots of good football...

your sat nav must send you the long way round...lots of local teams around...

tc...will be a hard game...hemel are a good, quicky young side...play lots of good football...

I know Tone, they'll be gunning for us as we beat them at our place.

When are you going to grace us with your whistle next?

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Cracks me up TC.  First team in a league with 45 minutes the longest journey.<BR><BR>Reserves in a league where if it is a 45 min journey to an away game you are lucky !!!!<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>your sat nav must send you the long way round...lots of local teams around...<BR><BR>tc...will be a hard game...hemel are a good, quicky young side...play lots of good football...<BR>
<BR>I know Tone, they'll be gunning for us as we beat them at our place.<BR><BR>When are you going to grace us with your whistle next?<BR>
<BR><BR>not sure as that is upto the referees manager...<BR>at hampton today and hartley next saturday, no game 27th.....<BR><BR>will either do a line or watch a game<BR>, maybe watch you lot!!!  but a suburban game somewhere<BR> <BR>good luck..<BR>

Horsham YMCA v Merstham if I can get away early enough.

One of our posters running a line,best of Luck Bommie.

Really? Can't be Kroons so is it Mewcenery?

I thought he meant you were going to be running the line Bommie :bigshock:

I thought he meant you were going to be running the line Bommie :bigshock:

Not sure I would be able to put up with El Gaffer's abuse all game long!

Speaking of officials, everyone was pretty shocked that the ref came from Milton Keynes for this game. 105 miles. Think it was said that the officials were costing £200 (most of which was the ref of course) which must have been most of the gate money judging by the attendance! Ridiculous. Wouldn't have mattered so much if he hadn't been so rubbish...