Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Saturday 13th

Still in the stiffs, away at Hemel Hempstead

TC were u in goal V Hampton reserves .. If so u should not be in the reserves for much longer ....

Rubbish??

El Gaffer does go on a bit doesn't he ..... moans a lot about things that don't make any difference to the game.

Good job he is a nice bloke and shares a joke and a smile as well

Ahh so are you young Simon then OR the guy dugout side who was 'disputing' with EG about the bloodied shirt? lol

And yes, rubbish in that he wasn't letting the game flow at all which then wound the players up who then dissented and so on. Vicious circle that all starts with poor decision-making.

Rubbish??

El Gaffer does go on a bit doesn't he ..... moans a lot about things that don't make any difference to the game.

Ahh so are you young Simon then OR the guy dugout side who was 'disputing' with EG about the bloodied shirt? lol

And yes, rubbish in that he wasn't letting the game flow at all which then wound the players up who then dissented and so on. Vicious circle that all starts with poor decision-making.

Footy the good looking one.cheesy%20(2).gif

Edited by Smudge

Rubbish??

Simon?????

There wasn't a Simon officiating on the game!

And I thought that it was officials who couldn't see properly

Simon?????

There wasn't a Simon officiating on the game!

And I thought that it was officials who couldn't see properly

Nothing to do with eyesight, someone said it was your name. Bloody hell,not sure why i cared really!

Don't get touchy

Anyway I wasn't Shaun ... I was the one getting earache and headache from El Gaffer

Edited by Footy Mad

Don't get touchy

Anyway I wasn't Shaun ... I was the one getting earache and headache from El Gaffer

In which case I apologise, I was clearly misremembering the name. Anyway, did you not see the blood? wink.gif

LOL

No, he had his back to me and I was trying to concentrate on possible offsides!

Have Merstham again next month ... shall demand to go on the other side to the dugouts!!!!