Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KROONER V JOHNNOJUDO

Smudge

This Gold Members Cup,Quarter Final Replay will take place on Tuesday 16th March

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you both pick 4 Teams from Prem Div,4 Teams from Div1,and and star your Top game for double points.In order to get a Result on the night,would you then Pick the remaining 3 Premier Games,for a Penalty Shoot Out,starring your Top Pick for Double Points.

Badshot Lea ***

Banstead

Chessington + Hook

Cove

South Park

Frimley Green

Cobham

Warlingham

Bedfont

Molesey

North Greenford United ***

J.J.,Do not take Krooner lightly,up until now he has a 100% Record with his picks.Maybe he is calling in a few favours,or does he really have his Finger on the pulse of the C.C.L.,I think the latter, whats your view?

I'm told Kroons is sponsored by Specsavers !

:bolt:

All about feelings eefc. Epsom been on a good run that must come to an end sometime and Molesey are such a dangerous side.

Hey after all the years I've been following them I almost never go into a game thinking "we can't lose this" but I'd have thought the Molesey E's game would be a tight one to call and there may be better ones to star . Mind you I've gone out of both prediction competitions in the first round so what do I know??

All about feelings eefc. Epsom been on a good run that must come to an end sometime and Molesey are such a dangerous side.

Hey after all the years I've been following them I almost never go into a game thinking "we can't lose this" but I'd have thought the Molesey E's game would be a tight one to call and there may be better ones to star . Mind you I've gone out of both prediction competitions in the first round so what do I know??

Blimey I've just checked back and I've really stitched myself up ,talk about specsavers , you starred NGU not Molesey . I now can't comment on any refereeing decision until living memory has elapsed ...mare . There ought to be some sort of messageboard fine.. maybe I'll sponsor myself by an extra tenner.

There's a moral to the story (as with any e-mail sent at 2 in the morning ) always check before sending

Badshot Lea ***

Banstead

Chessington + Hook

Cove

South Park

Frimley Green

Cobham

Warlingham

Bedfont

Molesey

Badshot Lea***

Chessington and Hook

Cove

North Greenford Utd

South Park

Frimley Green

Hartley Wintney (dont let me down Brunty)

Bedfont Sports

Bedfont***

Molesey

Banstead Athletic

Badshot Lea ***

Banstead

Chessington + Hook

Cove

South Park

Frimley Green

Cobham

Warlingham

Bedfont

Molesey

ooooooh Kroons, wars have got 4/5 injuries tonight

Badshot Lea***

Chessington and Hook

Cove

North Greenford Utd

South Park

Frimley Green

Hartley Wintney (dont let me down Brunty)

Bedfont Sports

Bedfont***

Molesey

Banstead Athletic

Krooner defeats J.J.,all depended on his best mate BRUNTY,and Hartley Witney,defeating 'The Young Adonis' Jurgs and Cobham,unfortunately Brunty came up short. WELL DONE KROONS .SEMI- FINAL DRAW TOMOZ.

Edited by Smudge

I Did my best I even scored to put us 1 up then our keeper decided to throw the ball into our net with nobody within 30 yards. Yes it's exactly how it sounds. I didn't see it bit the cobham second goal was miles offside.

I Did my best I even scored to put us 1 up then our keeper decided to throw the ball into our net with nobody within 30 yards. Yes it's exactly how it sounds. I didn't see it bit the cobham second goal was miles offside.

Brunty turns into Arsene Whinger.' DID NOT SEE IT' That's a First.

Edited by Smudge