Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Tuesday 23rd March.

Smudge

Didnt complain.....more like expressed our unhappiness of the rule infingement. We accepted the CCL's decision to allow the rule change but obviously the FA stepped in to banish any possible problems in the future. We had fully accepted Camberley were going to play a keeper that under league rules was not eligible to play!

JJ no mention of the pen at 1-0 that would have resulted in your player being sent off ?

Anyway cup semis are meant to be tinged with controversy and I think all posters make it clear that Cove fully deserved their win.

From my view it was definitely a pen but he was not going to be sent off for that if your goalkeeper didnt get sent off. Cam and Cove player tangled legs and went down but was 16 yds from goal and not even central to the goal. Your keeper fouled Jeffers 7 yds from goal but didnt walk! Yes it could have changed things but the way Cam played last night i very much doubt it. Think you missed Dan Kerr and Shorty last night!

WELL DONE JJ GREAT RESULT 4-0 AT KROONER PARK. GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL AGAINST BEDFONT

WHO SCORED MATE ? DID DOBBINSON PLAY AS I'VE HEARD RUMOURS THAT KNOW HIS FATHER HAS LEFT THE COACHING STAFF AT COVE, DOBBINSON JR WILL BE MOVING ON AS WELL? THIS I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIEVE ESPECIALLY NOW YOU'RE IN A FINAL ?

DI CAMBO HAS A FULL STRENGTH TEAM OUT , ALTHOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT 2 PLAYERS KER & SHORT HAVE MOVED ONTO BADSHOT LEA WHICH IS STRANGE WHEN YOU THINK THAT CAMBERLEY HAVE A CHANCE OF PROMOTION (ALBEIT NOT ON THEIR CURRENT FORM !)

HAS COOPER MADE A DIFFERENCE ATTACKING WISE ?

DID COVE PLAY WELL OR CAMBERLEY WERE THAT BAD YOU COULD HAVE SCORED 10 !

NICE GUY, Cove played really well and Cambo were once again awful, we have not played at all well since Christmas, no idea why, a few changes in personel with a couple of good youngsters coming through but thats about it. Last night everyone for Cove had a good game and they were deserved winners even though at 1-0 how the Referee did not give us a penalty no one could believe it, not even the Cove lads.

Amazing isn't it how double standards run in this league. Here we are seeing Camberley whinging about Cove complaining to the league about drafting in a goalkeeper for the semi final. However that seems to me to be the same Camberley that were first on the phone ordering the league to ensure that Chertsey's game Vs Colliers Wood (3-0 with 8 minutes to go) is replayed!

Spot on Curfew and you guys are clean enough to be able to comment eh :discobanana:

South Park 0-5 Staines Lammas

Football is a funny old game, Saturday we were beaten and deservedly so by a hard working Chobham side then last night we come up against a well organised South Park side and we outplayed them all over the park! weird!! Back after a 4 game suspension and was suprised to get a start and was blowing out my [****!!****] in 10 minutes! anyway Lammas went 2-0 up at the break threw Jimmy Stanford and Steve Willmore. Second half saw alot more chances for us and we scored a further 3 threw Chris Baker, Ben Whatford and Stanford again! Probably could have been more but would of been unfair on Park who worked hard but had no luck. Shame we lost to Chobham because out of the games we have remaining we probably would of said that was our hardest game but you never no what results will happen!!! Lovely outfit down South Park credit to them!

What u think of the game molly? did u have players out?

South Park 0-5 Staines Lammas

Football is a funny old game, Saturday we were beaten and deservedly so by a hard working Chobham side then last night we come up against a well organised South Park side and we outplayed them all over the park! weird!! Back after a 4 game suspension and was suprised to get a start and was blowing out my [****!!****] in 10 minutes! anyway Lammas went 2-0 up at the break threw Jimmy Stanford and Steve Willmore. Second half saw alot more chances for us and we scored a further 3 threw Chris Baker, Ben Whatford and Stanford again! Probably could have been more but would of been unfair on Park who worked hard but had no luck. Shame we lost to Chobham because out of the games we have remaining we probably would of said that was our hardest game but you never no what results will happen!!! Lovely outfit down South Park credit to them!

What u think of the game molly? did u have players out?

No players out really, just tired legs....We been in good form but getting these results has been bloody hard work and its started to take its toll, every game has been must win for us if we wanted to break the top 3. You simply wanted it more and kept the ball better, well done.