Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Wednesday 24th March

Wattsy

Feltham 3 Sheerwater 1

Croydon 3-1 RPV

Ok I have to say well done to the Trams tonight. Best performance of the season for me by far.

Also apparently there were three match officials there tonight. BUT they were so good that I never noticed them Thank you to the three of them. It was a pleasure to have them there.

Great game RPV were good, and had they not missed a couple of absolute sitters then I think they result may have been a draw.

Bed time for me :)

Aldershot Cup QF

Fleet Town 2-1 Hartley

Game of two halves...

GUTTED !!!!!!!! Can't believe we lost. Much better side especially first half. We were one nil and cruising into half time then they scored two goals in a minute on the hour. Our keeper never made a save just picked the ball out of the net. They were there for the taking our fault for not killing them off when we had the chance.. Very proud of my team tonight if we play like that on Saturday we will be ok.

Aldershot Cup QF

Fleet Town 2-1 Hartley

Game of two halves...

GUTTED !!!!!!!! Can't believe we lost. Much better side especially first half. We were one nil and cruising into half time then they scored two goals in a minute on the hour. Our keeper never made a save just picked the ball out of the net. They were there for the taking our fault for not killing them off when we had the chance.. Very proud of my team tonight if we play like that on Saturday we will be ok.

OK?? You should have wrapped the ccl 1 up by now.

I'll put in a 7 dayer for ya and you can come play for Cove in the league cup final. I'm sure i can have a word with someone at the FA and get clearance!! :discobanana:

Edited by johnnojudo

Aldershot Cup QF

Fleet Town 2-1 Hartley

Game of two halves...

OK?? You should have wrapped the ccl 1 up by now.

I'll put in a 7 dayer for ya and you can come play for Cove in the league cup final. I'm sure i can have a word with someone at the FA and get clearance!! discobanana.gif

Brunty take it from me,you will never fufill your dreams until you pay a fiver to become a GOLD MEMBER. wise words from an old geezer,take note.

Edited by Smudge

Croydon 3-1 RPV

Ok I have to say well done to the Trams tonight. Best performance of the season for me by far.

Also apparently there were three match officials there tonight. BUT they were so good that I never noticed them Thank you to the three of them. It was a pleasure to have them there.

Great game RPV were good, and had they not missed a couple of absolute sitters then I think they result may have been a draw.

Bed time for me smile.gif

Mr Patterson and his 2 assistants where excellent tonight,hardly noticed they were there,which in my opinion makes for good Officials.A good game played in a good spirit,by two teams who were a credit to Non League Football.I think Croydons Luck may of changed,saved by a post at 2-1 was the turning point for Croydon.A special mention for the young ballboys,and ballgirl for their great work on the night.Also to the noisy,yes noisy supporters who got behind the Trams,and created a good atmosphere. WELL DONE.

Croydon 3-1 RPV

Bed time for me smile.gif

Mr Patterson and his 2 assistants where excellent tonight,hardly noticed they were there,which in my opinion makes for good Officials.A good game played in a good spirit,by two teams who were a credit to Non League Football.I think Croydons Luck may of changed,saved by a post at 2-1 was the turning point for Croydon.A special mention for the young ballboys,and ballgirl for their great work on the night.Also to the noisy,yes noisy supporters who got behind the Trams,and created a good atmosphere. WELL DONE.

I thank you !..... ;)

My voice actually went after the game much to the delight of my wife and kids ... LOL

Agree Officials were surperb .... Can we have them every week ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?