Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday Results

Epsom and Ewell 0 (NIL) Dorking 0.

For me to come on here and speculate about the hows and why's of our disjointed performance would only take credit away from the young Dorking sides spirited effort last night. They fully deserved what they got and well done to them .

Did enjoy reading the legends in the programme later though.

Epsom and Ewell 0 (NIL) Dorking 0.

For me to come on here and speculate about the hows and why's of our disjointed performance would only take credit away from the young Dorking sides spirited effort last night. They fully deserved what they got and well done to them .

Did enjoy reading the legends in the programme later though.

Thanks for the favourable report, eefc. Sadly I couldn't make this local game and I didn't get the result until quite late.

To be honest, after Saturdays' performance, I had serious doubts about last night.

Edited by Big J R

Lost out to a goal just on half time. Not much of a game as both sides cancelled each other out.

However one of the most funniest moments of the season by far happen in the 88min. Mattie Everard & Harrison Carnegie challenged a bouncing ball, Mr Carnegie didnt like it so grabs Mattie , Mattie turn round & gave Mr Carnegie a nasty look, next thing you see is Mr Carnegie running down the touchline, [****!!****] scared. He had to come back as the referee booked him & sent him off as it was his 2nd yellow card. He then came into the clubhouse giving it large again with his teamates, but the moment Mattie walked in he slowly slips down his chair & goes very quiet. Think next time he might pick on someone whose alittle smaller & have a better chance